Where's Elizabeth?

Previously

"It's fine if you don't call me big brother even if I'm calling you little sis, it doesn't fit my name very well, I'll know you mean it even with normal nicknames like dray." he continues to chuckle and ruffles her hair.

"I'm going to do it sometimes anyway to remind you. Goodnight Big Brother dray!" She says before jumping into the bed.

"Goodnight lil sis." Then be closed the door and lays down on the couch.

Meanwhile some drama is going on in the Gryffindor dorms between Ron and Harry.

~Meanwhile in the Gryffindor boys~ dormitory

"How did you do it?" Ron asks as they are laying in bed. He had a quiet feeling in the back of his mind like he was forgetting something but the jealousy that he relayed in anger was overtaking his feelings.

Harry remains silent, he thought that at least his best friend would believe that he didn't enter the tournament.

"Never mind. Doesn't matter. You could have let your best friend know though."

'Well I would have if I did plan to enter the tournament.' The words were on the tip of Harry's tongue, just hoping to speak them so Ron would get that he didn't enter the tournament but he knew Ron wouldn't take anything he says into account. So he decided a nicer approach.

"I didn't ask for this to happen Ron. Okay? You're being stupid."

Well a little nicer, he couldn't help letting the stupid part past.

"Yeah that's me, Ron Weasley... Harry Potter's stupid friend."

"I didn't put my name in that cup. I don't want eternal glory I just wanna be... Look, I don't know what happened tonight and I don't know why, it just
did ok."

"Piss off."

With that Ron rolled over in his bed and pulled up his blanket to signal that he was done with the conversation. Still not even curious as to if his sister had gotten to the dorm safely. Harry was a little worried but he figured it was just cause of the crush could make him overbearing.

Hermione was worried though. She hoped that she was downstairs with Fred and George.

Ginny was with her friends in their dorm.

Fred and George were too busy having fun celebrating downstairs with butterbeer.

Percy was doing homework.

~The Next Morning~

Hermione woke up and glanced over at Elizabeth's bed hoping to see a figure laying in it but was worried to see it was not slept in. She quickly got ready and walked downstairs waiting for Harry and or Ron to come down. After a little time Ron finally did as he tried to avoid Harry.

"Ron!" She says while quickly making her way to him.

"What is it Hermione?" He says grumpily still annoyed and tired.

"Did you see Elizabeth come in here last night? Her bed was not slept in and I didn't see her last night either."

Ron's eyes widened. That's what he was forgetting, his guilty consciousness hit him quickly, feeling bad to have forgotten to even guide her back to the dorms.