1.11

~~~

~~~

Belle stepped out of the van following JJ and crossed her arms looking up at the lighthouse. after John B snapped at her mood was ruined even more and just wanted to go home but she didn't, she wanted to help him find Big John and this was where they had to go.

"right. you're gonna post up and look out for bogeys, okay?" John B instructed JJ who turned his head.

"wait.. why me?" JJ asked.

"because you're not coming." Pope stated looking at JJ.

"why?" the blonde argued.

"look JJ, there are independent and dependent variables. and you're independent. we don't know what you'll do." Pope started to explained to JJ.

"shut up. shut up, Pope! just shut up!" JJ argued with Pope.

"hey!" Belle yelled at the two moving JJ's hand away and pushing Pope back and the two stopped.

"listen to me for a second. Pope, you stand look out with JJ and Belle. okay? if we get spilt up, we meet back at JJ's house." John B ordered, Belle rolled her eyes wishing Kie good luck and walked towards a tree.

"great." Kie then walked off with John B towards the lighthouse.

"i'm gonna work on my merit scholarship essay, and i'm trying to keep the felonies to a minimum." Pope told JJ who was kicking a sack.

"all right, would you just shut up already?" JJ asked.

"you're notes are in my bag, P!" Belle called out climbing a tree.

"thank you, B!"

Belle climbed up the tree looking at the view of her home, she pulled out her phone taking photos of the view when she heard someone whistling from down below. she turned her head seeing JJ motioning for her to come down, she shoved her phone back in her pocket and climbed down jumping off.

"hey there." JJ smiled.

"what? i was enjoying the tree."she said dusting her off hands.

"just wanted to make sure you were okay, after the uh- you know." he said handing her the sack.

"i'm fine. still shaken up but fine, the weed helped a bit anyways." she tossed the small object up in the air catching it.