1.3

~~~

   ~~~

Belle woke up in her own bed confused on how she got home the night before since there was a party at John B's. she leaned over her bed checking the time to see it was only ten am, she groaned holding her head having the worse hangover ever. she felt someone move beside her making her glance seeing a mop of blonde hair on her pillow, she slowly turned around facing the sleeping boy smiling at him.

"you know it's weird to stare at someone in their sleep." mumbled JJ wrapping his arm around her waist.

"i wasn't staring, i just turned around." Belle said moving his hair back.

"still sounds pretty weird." he opened his eyes to stare at the brunette.

"how'd i get here last night?" she asked pulling the blankets over them more.

"i carried you over, it's not that far of a walk from John B's to here." he explained rubbing his thumb against her waist.

"please tell me i didn't do anything stupid." she said propping herself up looking at him.

"do you want me to lie or?" he laughed causing Belle to groan and shove her face into her pillow.

"don't tell me. i don't wanna know." she mumbled, JJ laughed wrapping his arms around her hugging her tightly planting his lips on her cheek.

"Belle! JJ! get up and come eat something, i have to go soon!" Belle looked over at her door rolling over JJ going out to the kitchen where her older brother was.

"i just have to say, you two are the weirdest couple i have ever seen in my life." Zale had told his little sister laughing.

"shut up, where are you headed?" Belle asked leaning against the chair watching her brother pack some things.

"find a way to pay for school next semester, i'll be on the mainland for a few days so you know the drill if-"

"if i stay here, make sure everything is locked and have John B and JJ sleep over or if i'm at Kiara's let you know with a text, i know the drill." Belle explained to her brother, "oh and don't let the boys cook or else the place will catch fire." she added.

"that was one time!" JJ yelled from Belle's bedroom.

the brunette shook her head mouthing 'no it wasn't' which made Zale laugh, he double checked that he had everything and handed her fifty dollars for food or anything she needed. luckily Heyward was able to give the Lively's things for cheap or for free since they both helped him with groceries.