1.2

~~~

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

~~~

we're the Pogues, and our mission this summer is to have a good time, all the time.

John B Routledge stood on the edge of a roof of a new Kook house that's being built balancing on one leg while lifting the other up in the air holding his arms out and holding a beer.

"that's what, a three-story fall to the deck? i give you about a one-in-three chance of survival." Pope Heyward says to his best friend on the roof holding a power drill.

"hm. should i do it?" John B asked his friend putting his finger in mouth then out to see where the wind is blowing.

"yeah, you should jump.i'll shoot you on the way down." Pope pointed the power drill to the brown haired boy.

"try landing like a cat, except not on all fours like they do." Belle Lively said imitating how a cat lands sitting besides JJ Maybank on the scaffolding holding a beer in her hands.

"you'll shoot me?"

"yep."

"pow!"

"they're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers." Kiara Carrera says joining the other Pogues outside.

"of course. why wouldn't they?" JJ announced not understanding why people need toilet warmers.

"this used to be a turtle habitat, but who cares about the turtles, i guess?" Kiara finished looking up at her friends.

"i can't have cold towels." JJ called out.

"i care about the turtles." Belle softly says looking at JJ.

"i know, angel." JJ smiled at her patting her hair gently making her smile.

"can you please not kill yourself?" Kiara looked up at John B who was still balancing on the roof.

"don't spill that beer. i'm not giving you another one." JJ told his best friend finishing the rest of his beer.

right as JJ had said that John B lost his balance dropping the beer, Belle laughed watching the beer splatter all over the ground.

"woah! oh, shit."

"of course you did. like right when i told you."

"smooth."

"ha, sucks to be you."

"A plus."

perfect harmony • jj maybankजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें