2.1

_

_

  time. Belle was always shocked at how fast things could change in an instant. like in the summer, one second she was on a boat ride with her four best friends, the next she was falling in love, the other she had lost her best friend since they were kids and now?

Belle Lively sat in an empty beach, the wind blew through her black hair as she kept her eyes on the ocean watching the sunset.

in the last few weeks everything changed, getting used to not having her best friend around and not being able to run next door to wake him to surf, getting calls and texts from her parents who had returned and now getting used to that now things were different. that was another thing Belle was shocked at, change. and she did not like it.

she breathed out rubbing her eyes feeling her phone buzz from her pocket, she reached into her pocket grabbing her phone seeing a text from her brother who had told her to come home twice. standing up Belle slipped her shoes back on walking back home, she threw her bag over her shoulder that had a book and a blanket inside.

once she arrived at her house, Elizabeth and Noah Lively pulled up to the small house, in the last few weeks Elizabeth and Noah have been around a lot more trying to redeem their relationship with their children. Belle and Zale had even gone to Figure Eight a few times to visit their parents.

three weeks ago

  the two Lively siblings never thought they'd end up being back in Figure Eight unless it was for work but here was Belle in the car with her brother driving towards their parents house. the last few weeks Liz and Noah tried getting them to just come visit to take a look around at the house and to try and be a family again.

Zale and Belle didn't like the idea. but they couldn't avoid their parents now that they were back in OBX and as much as Belle didn't want to be around her parents, something told her this was different.

"holy shit." Zale muttered pulling up to the house, Belle looked out the window her eyes widening.

"i really thought their new business was a joke." Belle leaned down seeing the house.

it was beautiful, a bit bigger than the Cameron house, Belle turned her head to her brother who parked the car turning his head to her.

"you ready?" he asked her.

"no," she leaned back into the seat, "but let's just get this over with."

the two siblings unbuckled their seatbelts hopping out of the car making their way to the front door. Zale wasn't sure if he should knock or just open the door, so the two silently debated on who should knock first.