1.4

~~~

~~~

once the three were changed and in the boat they all decided to go look at the mess Agatha had left in Outer Banks. Belle sat on the side of the boat one leg hanging off the side kicking the water looking at the mess listening to the boys chat.

"it's kind of a smuggler's boat." JJ said looking at one of the boats.

"good mornin'!" John B announced as the three teens waved at one of their neighbors.

"sure hope Guffy's boat didn't sink. he doesn't have insurance."

"yeah."

"hi, Miss Amy! you guys get through it?" Belle called out smiling at one of hers and John B's neighbors.

"still here." Miss Amy said.

"she totally looked at me." JJ said once they were far from the dock.

"i saw it." John B replied.

Belle turned her head to the boys shaking her head looking back at the water kicking it with her foot that hung out. the Pogues soon pulled up to Heywards dock seeing Pope hosing off some of the mess Agatha left.

"well, look who we have here." John B said in a funny voice while JJ and Belle whooped excitedly seeing their best friend.

"we have a safety meeting. attendance mandatory." mimicked John B a static sound.

"i can't. my pop's got me on lockdown." announced Pope.

"come on, man," JJ spoke mimicking the static sound John B did, "your dad's a pussy. over."

"oh, i heard that, you little bastard." Heyward said staring at the blonde boy.

"we need your son." John B told him.

"yeah, and island rules. day after a hurricane's a free day." JJ mentioned.

"hi Heyward!" Belle smiled waving at the older man.

"good morning, Belle! and who the hell made that up?" Heyward said.

"pentagon, i think? we have security clearance. i have a card." JJ told him looking through his pockets.

"think i'm stupid?"

Belle pulled out a random card from her pocket handing it over to JJ, he smiled taking the card showing it to Heyward who was currently arguing with his son about the mess.