2.27

_

the five Pogues got out of the twinkie immediately being greeted by a few of their friends, Belle walked besides John B who was handed a drink passing it to JJ who already took a sip and was listening to John B talk about Sarah telling JJ and Belle the story on how she broke up with him.

"she's like, "that's it."'

"i know. i know. but dude, her father blew up right in front of her. just give her a minute, all right? in the meantime, shotgun right now. like old days-"

"hey, derelicts!" someone yelled out as a cup hit Belle feeling the drink spill on her.

"seriously?" Belle muttered wiping the beer off her face and clothes.

"whoa! hey, there she is. that's you. i'm out of here." JJ opened his beer while John B nudged him making JJ groan.

"J, you wanna-" Belle turned her head already seeing JJ walking off towards Pope, "never mind." she muttered opening the cooler grabbing a beer walking over to a few of her friends catching up with a few.

"Peeler!" Belle smiled calling out to her friend, the blonde turned around smiling widely at Belle pulling her into a hug.

"you came!" Peeler grinned.

"i never miss a bonfire." Belle says opening her beer.

"Belle! hey." a voice said making her look over seeing Katherine, a Kook she hasn't seen since the summer.

"Katherine. hey." Belle cleared her throat.

"haven't seen you in a while. last i heard from you, you punched Sean's nose." Katherine says with a grin on her face.

Belle nodded taking a sip of her beer, "yup."

"how are your parents? my dad just bought a boat from your dad, seems like they're doing pretty well but i wanted to ask you myself." Katherine smirked putting her hands into her pockets.

"okay, Katherine, that's enough. you don't have to start anything." Peeler cut in but Belle shook her head.

"no, no, it's fine, Peeler. Katherine, if you must know so badly i don't speak to them and you should really mind your own fucking business from now on and don't talk about my family because i don't give a shit if your daddy bought a boat so fuck off." Belle snapped taking a step forward, Katherine just looked at Belle and laughed walking away.