2.9

—

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Belle crawled all the way towards the end of the sewer, she groaned at the smell while the boys and Kiara asked her if she'd found anything but so far nothing. when she reached the catch basin she lowered herself into the water groaning and shivering in disgust looking around for the weapon, she picked up an empty gatorade bottle sighing at how people just leave their trash lying around and seeing where it ends up.

"this is gross!" Belle's yell echoed through the sewer as she looked around.

she continued to look around when she finally found something, "guys! i think i found it!"

"wait, you got it?" JJ's voice echoed.

Belle lifted up what she was carrying seeing it wasn't the weapon, she screamed backing away, "there's something dead in here! holy shit! you guys!"

"like a person?" Pope's voice rang through.

"i don't know! i don't know!" she screamed, "can i get out of here now?" her screamed echoed loudly through the sewers where Barry and Rafe had heard her as well.

"Bells, don't touch it that's how you get worms!" JJ quickly told her kneeling next to the drain.

"too late for that!" she yelled.

Rafe scoffed hearing closely to who was screaming, "well, they're in the sewer."

"flush them out." Barry looked at Rafe and then at the drain, "you flush that pipe, you gonna kill the rat." he told Rafe.

"yeah." Rafe looked at Barry.

"the last thing you need is more dead bodies showing up around this bitch. that's Belle Lively down there, the girl you never shut up about. you realize what you're doing if you do that?" Barry tried to let Rafe to change his mind.

"if you wanna be a pussy, you can leave." Rafe tried stepping past him but Barry pushed him back.

"do you not realize what you are doing, bro?"

"get the hell out of the way." Rafe said.

Barry nodded, "all right, then, tough guy." he walked away as Rafe threw him the keys to the truck.

"you guys owe me for life!" Belle yelled at her friends as she continued to search for what she crawled in there for.

suddenly Belle heard the water move faster as it started to rise more and more, "fuck. guys! the water!"