2.25

_

_

"ladies and gentlemen, Ward Cameron, king of the Kooks, is going to jail!" the boys laughed from inside as the girls sat outside overhearing them.

"do you regret it?" Kie asked Sarah who looked upset.

"no. he deserves all of it, and i know that." Sarah tells her friends.

"he's your dad. i get it. i'm sure it sucks to be in the middle." Kie said as Sarah's phone began to ring excusing herself from the girls.

Belle leaned back onto the couch looking at the ceiling, Kie had started worrying for her friend. she'd never seen Belle so quiet before, she knew something was bothering her.

"Bells?" Kiara softly tells her friend making her turn her head, "you okay?"

"yeah, i'm fine." Belle nodded sending her a smile, "i just didn't sleep much last night."

the night before Belle had stayed up almost the entire night just sitting by the docks watching the stars and moon thinking about everything. she didn't want to mention anything to her friends because there were bigger things to worry about and Belle didn't want to say anything and would rather focus on helping her friends.

"they're arresting my dad now. we gotta go." Sarah tells the girls making them both sit calling out the guys.

Zale walked out of the house seeing his sister running towards the twinkie, he furrowed his brows rushing towards his sister tugging her arm making her turn around, "where you going?"

"Figure Eight, we gotta go so if you wanna talk now get in." Belle pulled her brother into the twinkie shutting the door as John B started driving off.

not even halfway towards Figure Eight cop cars starting going right towards the direction of the Cameron house making everyone in the van look at each other.

"shit." Kie says looking at Belle.

"oh my God. can you please hurry? i need to be there for Wheezie." Sarah rushed John B as he made a sharp turn.

"you think i wanna miss this?" John B bluntly said looking at Sarah.

Belle slapped his shoulder making John B look at her from the rearview mirror watching her shake her head at him.

once John B parked the twinkie everyone stood at the wall looking over seeing all the cops running to the docks, John B jumped over the wall followed by the rest of his friends. Wheezie walked out of the house asking Rose multiple questions as she tried to get her back inside the house.