2.34

_

  _

arriving at the Lively household in Figure Eight, Shoupe knocked on the door which i'm immediately opened showing Zale. Belle walked in standing aside with her arms crossed standing in silence as the Sheriff talked Noah, Liz and Zale. Shoupe walked out of the house as Belle kept her arms crossed and eyes on the floor not looking at her parents. the door closed hearing a small sigh from Zale as he placed his hand on his sisters shoulder.

"well that was new. stealing dads car." he says as Belle looked at her brother with an annoyed look.

"come sit down, guys." Noah nodded his head to the couch.

"i wanna go home." Belle turned around making her way to the door.

"Belle." Liz says making Belle stop, she sighed turning around.

"you wanna talk? okay, i'll make this quick, yes i took the truck because the Pogues and i had to drag out the twinkie out of the water because it was stuck and then we went to get the cross of Santo Domingo which is Pope's because his relative is Denmark Tanny and then while getting the cross he was attacked by wasps and from there we had to take him to JJ's cousin which by the way we broke up so that's another thing to stress about." Belle started to ramble moving away from her brother.

"and then Pope was fine not really because the medication was strong and said he'd chop off our ears if we didn't let him drive and i actually like my ears so we let him drive and then we crashed while driving back to the church but before we even got there the cross was gone because Renfield and of course Rafe fucking Cameron took it and now here i am in front of you guys because you called Shoupe about the truck and all i want is for all this shit to be over and for us to be a freaking family again because it's been shit without you guys for years and i just my boyfriend back who i love so much because the last few days without him have been complete shit and i'm so sick and tired of crying every two seconds and pretending everything is okay when it's not." letting all the feelings and thoughts Belle had built up out feeling the tears pour out of her eyes facing her family.

Belle hasn't talked about her breakup with JJ since the night it happened. at all. the last few days without JJ have been complete misery for her, all she wanted was to be with him again. along with all the stress she had built up with John B, getting the cross and almost losing Pope.

a sob escaped her lips while Noah, Liz and Zale looked at each other in worry for a few minutes in silence. Noah made his way towards his daughter pulling her into a hug where Belle immediately broke down clutching onto her father.

"it's okay, kid. it's okay." Noah whispered in her ear.

all Belle could do was nod against her fathers chest, Liz sniffled walking over to her daughter and husband where she ran her hand through Belle's hair making her lift her head.