2.35

_

_

Belle waved to her parents walking out of the house with JJ who was smiling at her, Zale ran out the door calling out for his sister making her turn around. excusing herself from JJ, Belle rushed over to her brother who had a look of worry on his face.

"yeah?" she asked but Zale hugged his sister tightly, she hugged him back smiling not seeing her brother as much as she used to, "Z, you okay?"

Zale nodded, "listen to me. i want you to be safe out there, i'm trusting you, B."

smiling she pulled away looking at the one who's taking care of her all those years, "i will. i promise."

"okay. now get out of here and make us proud." he cleared his throat making Belle nod catching up to JJ who was waiting at the twinkie.

Belle ran over to the van jumping in greeting her friends as John B drove straight to the Cameron house not knowing what the plan was at all but she knew she had to help her friends. the four got out of the twinkie seeing Rafe arriving at the house as well with the truck with the cross inside.

"he's got the truck." JJ whispered.

"stay low, stay low, stay low." Pope quietly says as the four looked over the brick wall.

"how much do you wanna bet Rafe has the cross inside that truck right now?" Pope looked at his friends.

"there's only one way to find out. let's go, Bells." Sarah started making her way over to her house.

"why does Belle have to go everywhere?" she mumbled following the blonde.

"wait-" JJ pulled the dark haired girl towards him, "you sure you wanna do this?"

"i can't let her go in there alone. i'll be in and out really quick, i need to help her." she couldn't let Sarah go inside alone where Rafe was.

"okay. just-"

"be careful?" she asked as he smiled at her, "yeah."

Belle cupped his cheek kissing him softly and quickly pulling away, "i'll be back in a bit."

"Belle, let's go." Sarah calls out for the girl, Belle sent a reassuring nod to her friends rushing off to Sarah.

"i saw that." Belle teased the blonde about her and John B.

"and i saw you and JJ." Sarah smiled at her friend.

Belle laughed reaching the truck looking around making sure the coast was clear as Sarah checked inside.

"i don't know what to do." Sarah whispered while Belle joined her, "i need the keys!"

"come back." Pope whispered.

"we're going inside. we'll be fine." Sarah whispered to the boys taking Belle's hand walking inside hearing the boys making bird calls.

"we're gonna get caught because of them." Belle whispered shutting the door as quietly as she could.