3.First encounter

'Callisto?! Why is he here have I done something wrong again?'

He was standing there and staring at me...

'What should I do? Should I bow down and greet him now?'

While I was busy thinking he suddenly grabbed my wrist and started walking towards the palace.

"Wh-what are you doing? Hey! At least tell me where are we going?!!"

"........"

'What the heck!! He isn't even saying anything, so you're ignoring me now? Huh?!'

We arrived at my palace, he looked around and dragged me to the royal infirmary.

'What why are you taking me here?!'

As soon as he opened the doors there was a chair on the left side of the wall.

He made me sit on that chair.

'Why is he doing this? I don't understand!!?'

He spoke to the doctor, "treat her wound."

'w-what... Ah, that wound that the second prince gave me during our battle-...wait how did he know about that? Did he watch us fight? What's going on?!'

He could see the clueless expression on my face. He still said nothing and left the room.

I sighed deeply and said, "What in the world just happened?"

The doctor smiled at me and said," it's bleeding a little, I'll put the ointment needed to cure this wound and you'll be better in no time."

"....thank you doctor." I smiled back.

***************

After I came back, there was a cleaning going on in my room, so as soon as I stood in front of the entrance, Lucy saw the bandage on my hand, she started panicking, and said, "Princess! What in the world happened!? Who did this to you!! Are you hurt badly? Let me see your wound!"

"Lucy! Lucy!, calm down, it's not a deep cut, I had a duel match with the second prince and guess what, I won! Shouldn't you be proud of me?!" I smiled.

She sighed deeply out of relief and started nagging, "Oh my gosh!! Be more careful your highness!! You simply cannot get hurt at any cost! Okay?!"

I obediently said," yes my dear lucy, I'll be more cautious from next time."

After that, she prepared a tub full of warm water for me to freshen up. I quickly had a bath, when I got back there was dinner already kept prepared on the table.

Later before going to sleep, Lucy brushed my hair. 'Lucy can be such a mom sometimes....'I smiled while I was thinking...

And then after a long day, I was so tired that as soon as I laid down I fell asleep.....

****************

(In Callisto's office)

(Before the duel match)

"Cedric I'm done with the equipment list which was lacking in the military, go and give it to the emperor."

"Yes, your highness. But the paperwork that was pending yesterday, requires the ancient books from the library-"

"Tch! boring. Why can't we just shift the library here instead?! Why do I have to go walk up till there?"

"Please your highness, go to the library and search for that book, or else the work will bulge for me! Since you give all the pending work for me to do" he said while pouting.