8.So this is Camille Regulus...

When I stepped out of the Palace I saw Callisto standing over there. I hurriedly went to him and asked him," are you feeling better?"

He just stared at me and said, "yeah...I'm better now..."

I simply sighed and thought to myself that, ' I shouldn't have gone to him and say that. He might feel awkward as to why I'm asking him this...but I couldn't help it. I just said it in the flow...maybe...'

I glanced sideways towards Callisto but he didn't seem disturbed by it so I let it slide.

As we reached there, he went on the stage with the anchor and I stood by next to him.

There were other nobles' names being called out. They dedicated their hunt to other ladies. Then Reynold's name was called out.

My ears perked up to the familiar name and Reynold climbed up the stage and said, "I dedicate my hunt to her highness, Princess Camille."

I was dumbfounded by his words. He looked at me and smiled brightly.

'Huh?! What the! Why are you doing this- ah I helped Penelope that's why! Yes, I get it!'

When I looked beside, I saw Callisto glaring fiercely at Reynold.

'Oh, my lord! What's the matter with him?'

Then Derrick also did the same, he dedicated his prey to me.

And then Vinter's name came up and he said, "I dedicate my prey to Princess Eckart."

Reynold was frowning at Vinter, Derrick was glaring as much as he could.

Then Callisto's name was called out as he won second place.

'Yes, now Penelope will be the queen of the hunt...'

The anchor hesitated and fidgeted with his glasses saying, "there is a tie for the first place."

'-Wait what??' My jaw dropped.

"Princess Penelope Eckart has caught a bear and her Highness Princess Camille Regulus has caught a rare blue Asian bird. So both of them win in a tie."

'Crazy this is absolutely crazy!'

All the other male leads were just stunned including Callisto.

Callisto then suddenly opened his mouth and said, "they both win, and the prize money will be equally distributed among the two of them."

Callisto looked at both of us and said, "you both have won the competition, why don't you say something."

Penelope and I glanced at each other. She said, "may I?"

I answered, "yes, go ahead."

She said her thanks to the Crown Prince and Vinter and shrugged that it wasn't a big deal for her to catch the bear.