7.Just have faith in me!

It was Cedric.

He came running towards me and was panting as hard as he could. He gradually calmed down and said, " His highness and Princess Penelope are back...but..."

Reynold and I were both surprised.

"But what! Speak fast damn it!!" Reynold yelled.

"Calm down Cedric and tell me what happened," I said calmly.

"His highness has been poisoned!"

I knew this was going to happen but suddenly when I heard the news from Cedric I started feeling an uneasy sensation in my body. My face frowned a little.

Then Cedric said in low spirits, "and the princess has been imprisoned immediately..."

"What the hell?! Who did that-" Reynold was furious and pissed, but I cut him off and looked at Cedric with an expressionless look.

"Cedric, let the crown prince rest. I will go handle the other matters at hand. And tell lucy to prepare fresh new pair of clothes for me. Also, keep this in mind no one other than the physicians and the ancient wizards should enter the crown prince's room. Understand."

He hesitated and said,"...yes your highness..."

He left as soon as I ordered him. I looked at Reynold with the same face and said,
"Go get ready, meet me near the entrance of the Imperial Palace."

I thought he would revolt even more, but he obediently said," yes your highness"

We soon parted our ways.

*************

As I reached there Lucy eyes were full of questions and worries. I felt sorry for her...

"...Your highness, I have prepared warm water and a new set of clothes for you...as you ordered..."

"Yes, thank you, Lucy"

I got ready as fast as I could, my hair braided, and wore a modest faint blue color full-sleeved coat with blue heeled footwear. I looked gorgeous.

'But this isn't the time to show-off Camille's beauty ', I thought by shaking my head.

When I was leaving lucy looked at me and said, "I don't know what you're up to...but...all the best..."

I smiled radiantly and said," thanks..."

***************

'I wanted to see Callisto once before I went to Penelope. But I have to be stable at all costs to save Penelope.'

As I was deep in thought I saw Reynold waiting for me near the gate.

I quietly went towards him. When he noticed me he bowed down and started talking like rapid fire.

"Your highness, I'm not allowed to enter the court for the trial, what should I do?! I talked to my father about me being present in the court but he said no. Also, the trial will be held tomorrow."

"I demand the court to hold the trial this instant. It is an order from the royal family which they have to obey. As for you, there's no way that you can't attend the trial. You will come with me." I smirked.

"......"

"but you will have to behave you can't cause a scene. okay?"

"...yes..." he said obediently.

**************

(At the court)

All the representatives were present and the court was about to commence. But the people present didn't know that I demanded the court to hold the trial today. When the duke, Derrick, and others were sitting for the trial. Penelope was already present in the court. But then-