13.Who are you?

Camille's POV

Callisto and I started preparing all the military forces and the equipment needed.

I was a little tensed

'Will I be able to keep Penelope safe? Has the story changed since another character has entered? What if I fail? Will I die here?'

I got chills by that thought.

'No no! That won't happen! I know what's gonna happen! Yeah, I can do this!'

We were going to depart from the palace. We were obviously not going in the carriage. We had to go there on horses.

Callisto was waiting for me downstairs near the entrance. I was wearing the same outfit I wore at the hunting competition. But I also wore a white fury long cape over my outfit.

I ascended to the stairs I saw lucy standing near the gate.

"Be careful."

"Yes, Lucy."

I switched to Camille's ability and jumped in the horse. I gave Callisto a nod and we started to ascend out of the Palace.

After a while...

We reached a place where Callisto and I part ways. We waited for the knights to arrive. I adjusted my sword but suddenly Callisto removed a paper map. His eyes widened as he continued to watch.

'Ah- I know this is the moment when he gets to know Penelope's location-'

"Attention everyone! Mission abort! I repeat mission abort!", Callisto exclaimed.

"Huh!?"

All the knights looked confused but followed the order eventually and returned back.

Callisto came to Cedric and said, "Take Camille with you back to the palace, I have something important to take care of for the moment."

I heard that and I started protesting, "No I won't go back!"

"Camille there's no time for you to protest against it!"

He just said that and disappeared from there. Cedric looked at me and said,

"Let's go your highness."

"No, I won't be leaving."

"But-"

I quickly changed the choice to Camille's ability and knock him down. I checked his pulse he was still breathing so I left him and got teleported to where Penelope was through the system.

*****************

As I reached there, I saw giant creatures running around and chasing Callisto and Penelope.

I started panicking.

"Uh... What should I do...?"

'For now, let's focus on saving Penelope and keeping her safe.'

I checked around and every time looked, Penelope was safe and was away from the creatures.

But suddenly, a creature was behind Penelope and Callisto was busy fighting the other creatures.