6.This is really happening

'Reynold!! what's he doing here?!!' my head and my face were blank looking at him.

He tilted his head with a puzzled look, I sighed deeply out of relief that I wasn't caught, 'I can still give him an excuse-'

-"Is everything ready to go?"

As soon as I heard the Marquis speaking my ears perked up, I looked back at Reynold and put a finger on my lips, and said, "shh."

Then he looked back at me and gave me playful smile saying, "shh."

I whispered that "I'll tell you everything later clearly, please don't make any noise for the time being, please..." I looked at him with a desperate look.

He nodded coolly and whispered, "okay."

I immediately removed the instrument and pressed the red button on it.

Reynold was surprised by my belongings, ' I'll explain later... '

-"We have to do it. Send the assassins as soon as possible and remember the crown prince should be alone."

-"yes, you don't have to worry. Our men are skilled at this and they know exactly what to do."

-"yes, don't let me down this time, that bastard should never be able to succeed the throne."

-"......"

I was a little relieved that somehow I could record some part of the conversation. I indicated Reynold to get out of this place immediately, but I accidentally stepped on the dried leaves fallen beside the cabana. It made a loud sound. People who were in the cabana could hear it.

"Who's there? Show yourself!!"

My brain wasn't working at all. It was then when Reynold grabbed my hand and started running in the cabana next to that one.

He pulled me behind the cupboard. I couldn't think of anything but when I came back to my senses again, Reynold was right in front of me, his one hand was against the cupboard and the other near my waist, I unknowingly had grabbed his brown shirt and was holding onto him, his fine beauty fell upon me, his breath tickling my forehead...

THUMP THUMP THUMP

'We are close...too close...'

After a while, Reynold whispered in my ears, " Your highness, I'm sorry but please bear with it for some time..."

I gently nodded.

-"where do you think they might've gone!"

-"if they were here they cannot go far away"

STEP STEP STEP STEP

The people along with the marquis stopped searching for us. As soon as we got to know, Reynold slowly backed away first and we quickly moved out of the tight space

"Your highness, are you okay?"

"Yes I'm fine, thank you"

"So...what was that about?" he asked with a curious face.

"Somebody is going to harm the crown prince. I suspected that it might be marquis Allen."

"How are you so sure?" he asked by tilting his head.

"As it stands that the queen is marquis's sister, so, therefore, they are on the opposition of the crown prince."

"......."

"They are planning to kill the crown prince so that the second prince can take over the throne, and I'm going to save the crown prince...so I needed proof against the marquis..."