Chapter 8

Chapter 8

          They arrived at Chester’s house and Mike felt a bit nervous. Dave had basically told him to fuck Chester no matter what happened. He wondered if he could actually do that. Chester opened the door to the house and then set his keys down on the table.

          “Is your…..” Mike started but Chester cut him off.

          “Not home until tomorrow night. I don’t know where he went but he said Sunday night.”

          “Ok.”

          Chester took his hand and led him up the stairs, “I’m pretty sure your friend has already told you what I do after the dance with my dates.”

          “Yea,” Mike snickered. Chester turned to him.

          “Is…..Is that ok with you?”

          “Yea.”

          Chester smiled slightly and then led him into his bedroom. Mike was surprised. He would’ve pictured Chester to have a clean bedroom with a huge bed and nice furniture. He would not have pictured the tacky room he walked into.

          “Sorry about the mess,” Chester said quietly. Mike shook his head.

          “It’s fine.”

          Chester turned to him and then they were kissing. Mike closed his eyes as Chester pushed his tongue into his mouth. He had to keep his head no matter how amazing things got. He knew that sex was supposed to make you feel great. He had to keep his head. Fuck. He had to fuck this other boy. Mike grabbed Chester’s suit jacket and tugged it off. He ripped the white shirt he was wearing off as well and was presented with a smooth expanse of skin. He wanted Chester so badly. He pushed the boy backwards onto the bed. He could tell that the other boy was already freaking out. Mike slowly began to run his hands all over Chester’s exposed body. Chester’s eyes slid shut and he let out a quiet moan of pleasure. Mike loved it. Chester’s hands reached up and then Mike found his jacket and shirt thrown to the floor as well. Chester reached to his waist and then pulled his pants down enough for him to reach into his boxers and start to stroke his cock. Mike moaned as Chester’s hand came in contact with his cock. Keep your head, keep your head. He leaned down and crashed their lips together again. He crushed Chester’s hand in between their bodies and was able to get Chester’s pants down to his knees as well. He had to be on his game. He needed to find a weak spot. Something that would make Chester go crazy. Why didn’t Dave give him useful information like that?  There’s always his cock. Mike shrugged inwardly and began to stroke the other boy through his boxers. Chester’s hands fell away from Mike’s body and the boy laid out on the bed. He wondered if this pleasure was new to him.

          “Suck me off,” Chester moaned from the bed, “Please.”

          Mike frowned. Should he give into this order? He decided he would. But he didn’t want Chester to cum in his mouth. He’d have to stop. That would give him more control over the boy. He nodded and then pulled Chester’s boxers off. He glanced down and took a deep breath. Chester was…..well he was big. Mike took Chester’s cock into his mouth and began to suck him off. Chester moaned loudly and then grabbed onto Mike’s hair. He forced his head down farther. Mike felt Chester’s cock hit the back of his throat and he moaned softly. That made Chester lose it and he started to thrust slowly into Mike’s mouth. Mike let him do that until he felt Chester’s hands tighten in his hair. Then he made himself pull away. Chester gasped.