Chapter 26

Chapter 26

He heard the rumbling before he saw it and his smile widened as he saw what it was. He couldn’t even believe it. It was the beginning of February and his idiot boyfriend had gotten himself a motorcycle.

“Michael!” Chester called from outside, “Come out and play!”

Mike laughed as he shut the door behind him and ran to Chester where he hugged him tightly.

“Hey,” he said, “Are you insane?”

“Nah look at this thing! And I bought it with my money so its totally mine,” Chester grinned as he patted the back, “Get on! Let’s go take a spin.”

“Alright cool!” Mike said. He’d never been on a motorcycle before. It was kind of exciting as Chester revved the engine and then pulled out of the driveway. He laughed as they drove down the street.

“Isn’t this great?” Chester asked with a laugh as he turned one of the corners.

“It’s sick!” Mike said with a smile as he wrapped his arms around Chester’s waist. Chester grinned. Mike saw that he had a black biking jacket and a helmet. He looked great. It was fun riding the cycle around and Chester was having a blast. He looked great on one too. Chester was made for cycles like this. They pulled up into the school’s parking lot and people gathered around them. Chester brushed them off and parked his bike. He slid the keys into his pocket and then grabbed Mike’s hand.

“You’ll be available to spend time with me tomorrow right?” he asked. Mike smiled. Tomorrow was probably the day that meant to Chester. It was Valentine’s Day.

“You know I wouldn’t miss it for the world,” Mike said kissing him gently. Chester smiled and returned the kiss.

“Great. Because I have a surprise for you!”

“Does it end with me and you having some hot sex?”

“Of course that’s always a great bonus,” Chester grinned at him. Mike laughed as they walked into the school together. It was still chilly out and Mike shivered slightly.

“Motorcycles are the stupidest things to drive in the winter!” he said. Chester wrapped his arms around him and hugged him tightly.

“They’re fun!”

“I know they really are.”

“Ok. See you later Mikey,” Chester said giving him another kiss, “Meet me at your locker after lunch.”

“Got it,” Mike said as Chester walked away. He wondered what Chester was planning. That boy always had new ideas to get Mike to spend time with him. Mike smiled as he thought of the day ahead of him. It was a Friday so they had all of tomorrow to be with each other. And they could spend their Valentine’s Day together. He still couldn’t believe he’d taken the popular boy’s heart. Apparently other kids couldn’t believe it. He got glares sent at him wherever he went. Maybe being with Chester had made him even more unpopular.