Chapter 10

Chapter 10

          He woke up with his arm around Chester. Chester was sleeping peacefully next to him. He couldn’t believe it. He was actually in a relationship with him. He was dating this boy. He couldn’t help the smile that spread across his face. He leaned down and gave Chester a light kiss.

          “Morning,” he said softly. Chester shifted and then yawned.

          “I’m still tired.”

          “That’s fine. But it is close to ten in the morning.”

          Chester shot up, “Shit. Shit, I should go Mike. I’ve really overstayed my welcome here. I need to go home.”

          “And get another one of those tick marks inked onto your back? No way. Chester, you’re welcome here,” Mike said softly pulling Chester back down to the bed. Chester sighed but laid back down next to him. “I just want to spend the rest of the day with you.”

          Chester stared at him before nodding slightly, “Ok.”

          Mike looked down at the boy lying next to him. He loved him. He’d fallen in love. He felt Chester’s hand on his cheek. The other boy looked up at him with a smile.

          “I really love you Mike. No one’s ever made me feel like you have,” Chester whispered before kissing him. Mike shifted to a more comfortable position and wrapped his arms around Chester. Chester pushed himself on top of him and pinned him to the bed. Their lips met again and Mike tugged gently on Chester’s lower lip with his teeth. Mike felt Chester’s hands all over his body and he groaned softly.

          “My mom’s home,” he said as he continued to hold tightly onto Chester.

          “That’s nice. But I love you more than I care,” Chester breathed before kissing him roughly. Their bodies moved against each other creating the best friction Mike could’ve asked for. Chester rolled his hips against Mike and Mike let out a quiet moan. Chester’s hand was in his pants in an instant, stroking his cock and touching him everywhere. He gasped as the other boy pulled his pants off of him and tossed them to the floor. Mike felt extreme pleasure coursing through him as Chester pressed his erection against Mike’s thigh. Mike felt himself getting hard at the bulge in Chester’s pants. “God you make me so fucking horny.”

          Mike moaned again as Chester whispered those words in his ear. He had the hottest boyfriend around. Chester was undoing the button on his pants and tugging them off. Mike waited for Chester to get his pants off before grabbing him and pulling him on top of him again. He didn’t care if he was on the bottom this time. He just wanted this boy. He’d claimed Chester as his yesterday. There was nothing that Chester could do to change that. He watched as Chester pulled off of him and then knelt in between his legs.

          “What do you want?” Chester asked simply. Mike stared at him. Was Chester willing to do anything for him? What did he want? There was so much he wanted.