Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Since it was Christmas break, they spent a lot of the next few days enjoying Christmas food and hot chocolate in front of a fire. He knew that one day, Chester just continued to walk around his house naked. Which Mike was absolutely fine with since he got to see Chester’s sexy ass. They enjoyed their time together with make out sessions and sex thrown in during their week. It was their last day of break and Chester sat next to him again, this time in his boxers and plaid pajama pants.

“I don’t want to go home tomorrow,” Chester whispered. It was so sad that Chester, the most popular boy at school, was afraid to go home.

“I know Chazzy. I know, but my mom will be home tomorrow and if what you told me about your dad getting information about us, it has to be her. And I don’t want this to happen to you again,” Mike said as he traced Chester’s bruises on his abdomen. Chester winced slightly and nodded.

“I know. We’ll skip tomorrow yea? Last two hours?”

“Of course we can,” Mike said and Chester smiled slightly.

“Go to a coffee shop and get some warm drinks.”

“Yep.”

“Ok cool,” Chester said softly. The night was coming fast but they sat together, holding hands for what seemed like forever. Chester finally pulled away and kissed him lightly before throwing on his shirt and jacket and getting up. The spiked collar Mike had given him was around his neck. He was so cute. Mike got up and took his hands in his own.

“Just remember, that no matter what happens with our parents, I always love you,” he said as he pressed his lips to Chester’s. Chester smiled against his mouth as he kissed him and then nodded slightly.

“I know. And same goes for you.”

Mike smiled and then kept his arms around Chester. He didn’t want to let the other boy go. He wished he could just stay here with him. He kissed Chester’s hair and then rubbed his back.

“You should go. You don’t want your dad to get angry at you,” Mike said softly. Chester nodded and then with one last kiss, walked out the door and to his car. He gave Mike a wave from the car and then drove out. He sighed as he watched Chester disappear before turning back to his empty house. He cleaned up whatever trash was in the living room and tried to make it seem like he’d been alone the entire time. He sprayed some air freshener so the house didn’t smell like Chester or sex. He really enjoyed Chester’s scent though. The other boy always smelled sweet, like he’d just taken a shower. He frowned as he saw a tiny box with a golden tie on it. He grabbed it out from under the tree and opened it. He smiled slightly. Inside, there was a picture of him and Chester kissing each other. It was at school so Dave or Brad must’ve taken it.

‘Merry Christmas Mikey!’

Mike grinned as he took the picture up to his room and set it on his desk along with the little scrap of paper with the note on it. He saw the clock and it read nine forty. He usually went to bed at ten to get up early the next day. His phone buzzed.