Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Chester took his hand as they walked out of school together. It was Halloween and Mike was excited. He was going to be a police officer. Chester said he was going to throw a Halloween party at his place so everyone could come over and have a good time. Mike warned him that no alcohol was allowed and Chester sighed but nodded. He'd been very careful around Chester and the alcohol subject but Chester seemed to be handling it ok.

"Hey Farrell!" Chester called. Dave and Brad turned around and grinned at them. Mike smiled at the two of them.

"Chester's throwing a Halloween party tonight. You guys are welcome to come over."

"Oh we are!" Dave said with a grin, "Just wait til you see our great costumes."

"Dave is being a fox," Brad said and Dave huffed.

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are! You sent me a picture. Along with the caption: Do you think I'll get girls in this adorable costume?"

Mike laughed and Chester grinned before squeezing his hand and kissing him softly.

"Mikey is being a cop," Chester said with a grin, "He's going to arrest me for all the naughty things I've done."

"Your sentenced for life in my bed," Mike snickered and Chester laughed at him. Dave closed his eyes and shook his head.

"Ew. Please do not say that whenever I'm in earshot."

Chester grinned at Mike as they climbed into the car and drove off. Chester pulled up to his house and smiled slightly before leaning over and giving him a kiss.

"I'll see you at eight tonight ok?"

"Yep. See you," Mike said returning the kiss. Chester's hand came up to his face and he deepened their kiss. Mike ran his hands through Chester's hair as they continued the kiss. It seemed like forever until Chester finally broke apart and rested his forehead against Mike's with his eyes closed, breathing deeply. Mike stroked his cheek softly before kissing him again.

"I'll see you tonight baby. Now go get in that surprise costume you've been talking about," Mike said and Chester smiled slightly.

"It's nothing big. I just didn't want you to know so it'll be a surprise to you."

Mike grinned and gave Chester a quick kiss on the nose before getting out of the car. Chester gave him a wave before driving off down the street. Mike watched him go before heading up to his house to get changed into his costume and get ready for the party.

At seven thirty, he got into his cop uniform and smiled as he hooked the handcuffs to his belt and put the hat on his dresser. The hat would just get in the way. He liked the way the costume looked. He looked out the window to see Dave's truck sitting in the driveway. He was hitching a ride with them today. He hurried out of the house, calling a goodbye to his mom, and then ran to the car. He couldn't wait to see Chester.

"Someone's excited," Dave said and Mike noticed that Dave really was a fox. He'd dyed his normally brownish-red hair bright orange and had whiskers on his face. Brad was a clown. That worked.

"Hello officer," Brad grinned at him, "Good luck keeping yourself under control in those pants."

"Oh shut up. It's a party, not a sex night."

"But you want to have sex," Dave grinned as they drove towards Chester's house. Music was pounding and Mike could hear it before Chester's house came into view. People were everywhere. Cars were parked everywhere and costumes were everywhere. It was insane.