I need help understanding || Chapter two

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n) = your name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You scream, your body slamming onto the ground face first, muffling the screams. You just continued to scream for a few moments, before you looked up. "Wait-" You took your face off the grass and looked around.

All of the objects were surrounding you again, except most of them weren't focused on you. Instead, they were completely focused on the creature right next to you. You cocked your head to the right, seeing a blue number, and a yellow variable.

The number and variable both looked at you, nearly terrifying grins on their faces. "Uh.." Was all you said, the taco then rudely asked the number. "Can you leave now?" The blue four just quickly answered. "No,"

Then the four randomly blurted out with a strange voice. "Let's play a game!" You slowly stood up, then seeing all of the other objects in one huge group. Most of them stayed quiet, except for the one holding the sign that just says 'Games' with hearts. "I love games! What's wrong?" She happily said, then asked looking at the others.

"Don't you wanna battle to win a prize?" The number mentioned, obviously trying to persuade them into agreeing with them. They all just stayed quiet, until the eraser asked. "But what IS the prize?" "A B.F.D.I!" The blue number said, now holding a strange square that has strange images and writing on it.

When the number had shown the prize, all of the objects started to speak and fall head over heels for it. You just look at the two creatures and shrug your shoulders. "Uh..okay?"

Four had then told everyone to quickly form eight teams of eight, then everyone started to gather up into groups. While you just try to figure out what the hell is going on.

It's obviously a dream. You thought. But that handshake did hurt, I don't think you can get hurt in dreams, plus that blackhole thing.. oh god this is-

"Hey! You!" A horse voice shouted, rudely snapping you out of your thought process. It was the snowball. "How many people have you killed?" He asked in an unnervingly serious tone. You just give him a concerned look before telling him in a quiet and slightly scared voice. "None..?"

He just stared at you for a couple of seconds before then calling you a wuss and leaving. You thought for a second, and then looked around again, seeing that he's now bugging the pie about her killing anyone. "Is he a murder..?" You question under your breath, confused on if you should call the...object cops? or not-

Then another voice behind you said. "Woah, you've never killed anyone?" You turned around to see the light switch, she looked amazed. You just shook your head, now wondering if it's normal here to kill people. "Like, EVER?" She just pushes on with the question. You shake your head again.

"Wow..I wanna know how you resisted the temptation," The light switch says. "Can we be on the same team so I can learn from you?" She adds. You just think for a moment before shrugging. The same blackhole that killed you and half of the others then floats up, scaring the shit out of you at first.

"Oh! Oh, please show me as well!" They beg. "Uhh.." You sweat. "Guys, don't pressure them," The pie walks up, telling the others. The bottle then slowly followed from behind her. "You guys are against killing?" You take a few steps back from the situation. "The world needs more people like you!" Bottle happily says, a big smile on her face.

A few more characters then walked up, interested about not killing anyone. And they all spoke about how they should all, including you, should be a team. Too much noise... You shut your eyes and covered your ears, trying to drown out the speaking.