just a little homesick || Chapter seven

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n) = your name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You just sat there, your feet slowly dangling off the ground as the swing was being blown by the soft wind. Speaking with the others is getting harder, especially because almost half of them are either just badmouthing Leafy, or not acknowledging that you're not taking her elimination well-

It even got to the point where you asked Four to bring Leafy back, but he just kept saying. "Too bad!" At another point you even thought about getting yourself eliminated, but you have no idea how to get the voters to vote you out.

It's quite obvious that almost everyone here doesn't like the small leaf, but you're not even sure why. You've asked so many times, but the most gave you very vague answers, and the others didn't even answer the question.

"Hoi," A voice called as you then heard someone sit down on the swing next to yours. You just cocked your head to the side, seeing Bubble. She was looking at her feet as she slowly swung. "How did you fouind thois swoing set?" She asked, continuing to stare at her feet as she swung. You just sigh.

"I wanted to be alone for a while, so started to walk in a random direction, and then I found this.." You explain in a soft voice. "Oh, oim sorry for intorrupting you," She apologized, looking over at you, seeing that you stopped swinging and you're now just sitting there. "It's fine bud, it's hard trying to being alone here anyway-" You said.

You and Bubble had a few seconds of silence before then asking, breaking that silence. "How've you been soince Loify left?" Her question made you look at her with a tired expression. She just looked back, with a worried stare. "Not that good-" You answered. "Everyone's only talking to me now because she's gone, which is just fucking stupid," You rant.

Bubble then listened to you rant on about everyone being assholes. Then, only under three minutes, the ranting somehow turned into you in tears, explaining how much you want to leave. "I miss my home, I miss my brother, I miss my cat, I miss my old life!" Tears dropped onto your clothes, soaking everything you wore, snot bubbled from your nose. It's not a pretty cry. "I just wanna go home.." You whispered, holding your head in your hands.

The bubble only sat there, patting your back awkwardly. She's never seen you actually let these type of feelings out in the open. "Oit's alroight, (Y/n)," She said before a voice then called out. "Uh, like- what's going on here..?" It sounded very feminine and very grossed out at the same time.

You just slowly sit up on the swing, looking at the voice. It was the match, she was looking directly in your at you. She must've seen your tearstained and snot-stained face, because she then asked. "Are...are you okay?" You shook your head, not even bothering to wipe your red-hot cheeks on your arm. "(Y/n)'s a loittle homesoick," Bubble said, patting your back again softly.

A few awkward seconds passed before your stomach growled loudly. "I probably won't be back-" You then got off the swing and walked off, wiping the snot and tears from your face. You really don't want the others to see you like that, you're sure they won't be too kind to your snot and tearstained face. "(Y/n)! Woit!" The bubble called.

~~~~~~~~~~

You ate the blueberry pie, a full slice in the palm of your hand. You just fucking palmed the pie and started eating, your brother would've killed you if he saw you just palm the pie, but it's delicious. "Mm-" You hummed, liking the taste, a smile smile spreading across your lips. You feel much better now.

The pie just sat there next to your leg, with a big chunk taken out of her. "You taste great-" You said to her, even though she's already dead. You knew she couldn't even answer, but you didn't really care.

You continued to chew on the pie, palming her head again. Am I just eating her brains? You thought, eating the other chunk of pie from your other fist. Does it mean she's naked whenever she takes off her tin? Your mind continued to spit out random thoughts as you continued to eat Pie. The filling tastes a little strange, but her crust is actually good.

A few other objects passed by, most were giving you scared looks. You just smiled at them. They probably think I'm insane now- You thought, picking up Pie's tin and palming her filling again, trying to get more to eat. You seriously don't want to be hungry later and then be harassed because you ate two contestant's in one day.

I'll apologize later..

"Uh..(Y/n), what are you doing?" A voice asked behind you. It sounded like that Blackhole guy, you can tell from his voice, it's different from the others. You turned around, your face covered with Pie's filling. And you were right, it is Blackhole. "I'm hungry and I wanted some pie, but Stapy wouldn't bake any for me," You explain, eating more of the giant chunk of blueberry pie in your hand.

He was quiet for a moment, until he then told you. "I thought you said you didn't kill people," "That was when I didn't have reasons-" You snicker. Black hole didn't have a face, but you knew if he did that it would be a look of disgust. He then asked you. "Um..you do know she's an exploding blueberry pie, right?"

Right then and there was when your stomach turned. "Exploding?" You look at them. "Yeah, why do you think she's always exploding?" You thought she was just a blueberry pie, so what does it mean when you eat exploding blueberry pie?! ..will you explode?!

You silently panicked, dropping Pie's dead body on the ground. Black hole just watched, since he couldn't really do anything in this situation, besides suck to just you up...which will definitely kill you. "(Y/n), are you al-" Black hole didn't get to finish his question before you then screamed both loudly and painfully, making many others turn their attention to you.

The only things they saw before you fell on your back was your terrified face and buckets of blood covering your lower half. Some of your intestines were scattered on the ground, and half of your torso was violently opened, revealing the rest of your organs. You tried to muster a call for help but all that came out was just a scream, along with rough hyperventilating.

You grabbed at the grass, pulling at it violently as the pain finally started to kick in. All you saw before closing your eyes was a few of the objects running towards you in a panic.