The old, and the new || Chapter thirteen

I'm terrible at making backgrounds, don't judge me-
————————————————

You ran over to the two objects, knowing the cloud already knows about you switching at this point.

While you ran, you almost tripped a few times, because you're not fucking perfect.

Cloudy had seen you running behind Donut and quickly 'stepped' in front of the pastry.

"You're leaving?" He asked, both looking and sounding a little heart broken. (just imagine the accent)

You just stopped in front of the cloud, seeing how he very slowly grew a light grey.

You then looked behind him, at Donut.

He just stood there, arms crossed as he watched this go down.

You gave him a look that just said 'tf man?!'. He just shrugged at your look.

"(Y...(Y... (Y/n)!" He struggled to say your name at first, but he eventually got it and shouted.

Your eyes widened at the sudden shout. Shouting wasn't really Cloudy's strong suit, so you knew he was being serious.

After a few moments of pure silence, you eventually let out a small sigh, shrugging a little. "I'm sorry, Cloudy,"

"It's just-.. the team isn't-.." You struggled.

"...it's not you, and it's not any of the Beepers," You spoke, feeling a little silly using the nickname Four had called the team.

"It's just-, GOD!" You we're getting a little frustrated at your struggle.

"I JUST WANTED TO MAKE MORE FRIENDS OUTSIDE OF MY TEAM!!" You swiftly shouted, getting all of what you wanted to say out.

Cloudy's body then turned into a dark grey, and he began to slowly thunder.

You just looked down at your feet, and crossed your arms. "I'm sorry, I'm just not happy on BEEP anymore.."

He let out a sigh. "It's okay, (Y... (Y/n)," He struggled to say your name once more.

"I'm not mad. Just a bit sad, but if it will make you happy, then it's okay," Cloudy slowly smiled.

You just slowly smiled with him.

"But I don't think Balloony will be okay with this," He added in that thick accent.

You nodded, knowing hell be upset about all of this. Though, you're not sure if he'll be mad, you just know he won't be okay with it.

You then looked behind Cloudy, back to donut. He kept standing there, looking a little uncomfortable.

Yeah, be uncomfortable, dick. You thought to yourself, giving him a silent glare.

"Hey, they were gonna find out either way," He said, making you raise your eyebrows.

"What other way would they have found out?" You asked, not being able to think of any other way.

"Seeing how you're with Death P.A.C.T. in the middle of a challenge, and I'd argue that they'd be even angrier if you didn't tell them at all,"

Donut went with logic, which, it made sense. You just shut your mouth and crossed your arms once more.

You looked back at Cloudy. "I'm sorry, I'll-..uh, make sure to visit in between episodes,"

"That would be great," He smiled, his body's color slowly turning back to white.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You looked at the door for just a few moments, before opening it.

The elevator seemed to have somebody inside of it, because the little arrow at the top was moving to the very bottom.

Probably one of the team members from BEEP.

You just shrugged, knowing the door that you happen to be going to is the very first one.

The door was very quiet, it didn't really make you feel weirded out, since it's usually very quiet.

You stared for a few more moments before slowly opening the door. It creaked open, revealing a dark living room.

You then dragged your hand across the wall a few times, trying to find a light switch.

When you actually, found it, and flipped it up, you were then met with something surprising.

"(Y/N)!!"

Everyone yelled as they popped out of almost every crevice of the apartment. (It was shaped exactly like Team BEEP's apartment.)

Remote was behind the couch.

Both tree and Bottle were behind the counter.

Pen was behind the door.

Pillow was poking out of a cabinet.

But where's..?

You then looked down.

Pie was in front of you, smiling.

She looked genuinely excited, actually she looks the most excited you've ever seen her.

"Welcome to Death P.A.C.T.!!" They all told you at once.

You smiled, looking around at everyone as you slowly walked into the small apartment.

"Thank you," You thanked, looking at everyone around the apartment. They were all smiling.

Pen closed the door from behind you. "I can't believe you're switching teams!" He gleamed.

"Especially our team!" Bottle added.

You just smiled at everyone, shoving your hands in pockets. Pie hugged your leg, which caught your attention.

She's not big on affection, so it surprised you to see her hug your leg. But you just smiled and bent down, hugging her back.

"Group hug!" Bottle quickly joined in on the hug, surprising you.

Pillow and Remote joined as well, leaving just Pen and Tree to just look, neither of them sure if it was okay.

You just looked up at the two, then smiled, and grabbed Pen's wrist.

He yelped, grabbing Tree's hand as you then pulled the two into the group hug.

The hug lasted at least a few seconds, and then everyone had began to show you around the apartment.

Pie and Pen showed you where you were going to sleep, which was Liy's old bed, which also happened to be the bottom of a bunkbed.

After showing you around, Bottle and Tree called everyone to the living room, to play games.

And the games were pretty fun.

You played twister,

Monopoly,

and Uno.

After all of those games, you had actually become tuckered out by the games, and you were apparently that only one who was tired.

"Goodnight, (Y/n)," Pie and Pen said at the same time. Pillow, Tree, Bottle, and Remote then said goodnight as well.

You just waved as you walked down the hallway, letting out a tired yawn.