humans are fragile || Chapter eight

Hey, sorry I didn't post for a while, it's just hard to write a story about a show that ended. Plus I've been getting into new shows, like Inanimate Insanity.

Btw I'm making an Inanimate Insanity book, so if you like that show, you might wanna go check it out because I'm posting the first chapter today. ;3;
—————————————————

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n) = your name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The human's lifeless body rested on the ground, red liquid spilling and strange squishy things scattered all around them. "(Y/N)!" Saw shouted, running towards them, along with Bubble and Balloony. "Oh NO!" Bubble cried, a terrified expression on her face as she continued to stare at (Y/n)'s dead body.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" Balloony shouted at Black hole in a panic. Black hole just told them, in a quiet, calm voice. "They ate Pie, and I guess her filling was triggered, causing it to explode while still in their stomach," Saw tried picking up the squishy & wet things near the dead body, but they just slipped out of her hands and splattered onto the ground.

Usually the objects here wouldn't mind when people died, but when (Y/n) dies...it's the most gruesome deaths ever seen. Different from any other times someone has died in BFDI or BFDIA. Extremely different...

"I don't think the first aid kid will help, we need to get Four!" Saw shouted before running off in one direction, leaving Balloony, Black hole, and Bubble behind. Balloony was panicking while trying to pick up the squishy-slippery things on the ground, while Bubble was just continuing to stare at (Y/n)'s body in complete horror, covering her mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~

The panicked saw sprinted towards the two algebraliens in complete panic, catching X and Four's attention. "FOUR!" She screamed, looking like she was about to cry. The saw then grabbed Four's wrist tightly and tried to pull him.

"Four, (Y/n) need your help!" She shouted, still trying to pull him in the direction of the corpse.

Four didn't understand, and they didn't appreciate Saw just grabbing his wrist like that. "Get off me!" Four growled, snatching his arm away from the object. She gasped, turning to Four. "Four! (Y/n) is hurt! They need your help!" She told them, her voice still very panicked.

That was when Four snapped their fingers, somehow teleporting himself and Saw into a different area. Saw turned around, only to see (Y/n)'s body still laying there. She quickly turned back to the algebralien, only to watch him look at the corpse and say.

"They're too damaged, I can't help them like this," They snapped their fingers again, making their body, the red liquid, and the squishy things all disappeared, along with Pie's dead body. "Hold on," He told them, then reaching out his hand and letting Pie fling out, perfectly fine. She sat on the soft green grass, being oblivious to what had just happened. "But where's (Y/n)?" Balloony asked Four.

The alien just shrugged his shoulders and explained. "It takes a lot more energy to recover (Y/n), because I have to not miss any of their organs, or body parts. They have to be perfect each time. I'll recover them later," They then teleported away without a trace.

It was silent after that.

Nobody said anything.

Total silence.

Black hole had floated away, and Balloony walked away, being a bit traumatized. But Bubble, Saw, and Pie all stayed there, all sitting down in complete silence...until Bubble broke it.

"I mean.. (Y/n) has died before.." She blurted out in a bit of a scared tone. Saw and Pie nodded, even though Pie didn't know what happened. "..But not like that..." She quietly added.

That was when Pie decided to speak up. "What happened to (Y/n)?" "Black hole said that they ate you and they blew up because of your blueberries," Saw immediately answered, sounding even more terrified than Bubble. Pie wasn't quite ready for an answer like that, she just sat there, thinking about what happened while she was dead.

"Wh.. what is (Y/n) anyway?" Saw asked, staring down at the green grass. It was quiet after that, but Bubble broke that silence pretty quickly. "I think Four said.. he said they're a human..?"

"..Humans are fragile," The saw said out loud, the horrifying picture of (Y/n)'s body laying on the exact same spot the three are sitting stuck in her head. Pie thought for a moment, before looking at Saw, a slight confused expression on her face. "What do you mean?"

"Well.. when you think about it, (Y/n) has died so much. They were sucked up by Black Hole, they choked to death, they drowned in the lake when they tried to wash themself, they flew into the air and Woody found them splattered on the ground, but nobody cares when they're recovered!" Saw told the other two. "They just avoid (Y/n) because they're not an object," She added, waving her arms, getting a bit frustrated.

Bubble and Pie just watched her, not really understanding what she was trying to say. "Who even spoke with (Y/n) today?" She stood up from the grass, still getting frustrated. Bubble slowly raised her hand. Pie just thought for a moment before shaking her head. No, Pie did not speak to (Y/n). They just grabbed her and took a bite out of her head.

"Exactly! Barely anyone even tries to be friends with them! And nobody invites them to anything, Loser had a party last week and nobody even thought about telling them!" Saw told the two. Bubble nodded, she knows (Y/n) is sick of everyone being so mean to them. She had (Y/n) pour their feelings out back at the swing set. It was awkward, but it made her relationship with (Y/n) stronger, and that's a good thing.

"I say we start including (Y/n) in our activities!" She put her hands on her sides as she continued on. The other two objects just nodded, smiles on their faces. "As long as they don't eat me again," Pie added to Saw's little speech. Saw just paused for a split second and scratched her back.

"Yeah- yeah, we should really tell (Y/n) to stop doing that.."