(A/n): An author's Q&A + Some (not exactly happy) news

You might all hate me for this, but I'm rewriting this book. I do not like the story and how...out of order it seems, and some of the friendships just do not make sense.

This entire book and the majority of its chapters are first drafts that I never truly, fully finished, and I want to make up for that by writing a better one. For my sake and yours. But mostly mine-

Plus, there are a lot of questions that never got answered, and I want to at least answer them with this author's note. 

I'm doing a Q&A but with me. You get to ask me ANYTHING about this book, and I will answer; whether it'll be asking what's to come with the rewrite, or asking about the now abandoned story you all know. 

You can write down answers in the comments, and I'll try my best to answer them all truthfully, now that I have cancelled the original story of this book, I have nothing to hide. All the lore, all the secrets, and even drafted chapters.

I am truly sorry for this information to the people who actually liked this book so far, there will be no more chapters involving that specific story, BUT I will leave the chapters up so that you can still read them if you want to.

Again, I am sorry about the cancellation of this story, but just remember that there is a new and improved one coming soon. 

Thank you for your time, I am open for questions.