process of elimination || Chapter six

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n) = your name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You gasped opening your eyes as hands shook your shoulders, a bright light above your body shined. It burned your eyes, but you sat up uncomfortably. Everything is dizzy, probably because you just woken up, but still...it's a weird feeling to wake up with. It felt like someone spun you thousands of times while you were dead-asleep.

It took you a moment to realize that you were outside, and also sitting on a tall pillar. Four was in front of everyone. "Oh hi-" You blurt out, slowly standing up on the pillar with everyone else. Your entire team were all lined up on pillars, speaking amongst one another. Oh dear god, it's Cake At Steak-

You just rubbed the back of your head nervously. You didn't see what happened to Pencil at the last Cake At Steak, because you were dead by the time she was eliminated, but being eliminated can't be that bad...right? You'll just be placed somewhere, maybe in your room back in the underground hotel? Eh- you're not sure..

You were so caught up in your own mind, you didn't even realize Leafy was trying to speak to you. You look over at her, giving her a slightly confused look. She just gives you a smile. "I'd like to wish you good luck with your votes!" Leafy said, patting your shoulder gently, a giant smile still painted onto her face.

"Cheers-" You returned her smile with a small one of your own, along with a small cough. You then realize what Leafy said. "Wait votes, who voted?" You question out loud. Nobody answered it. Why tho? You question in your own mind, looking around at everyone else. They were still talking.

Leafy was speaking to Roboty about something, it looked like she was apologizing, as she was sitting on her knees. "I didn't mean to hurt you either! I'm truly sorr-" Leafy couldn't even finish her apology. She was then cut off by Four singing in a very high pitched and childish voice. The sound of satan himself-

"Doo da doot do. Doo doo doo..."

Your spine shivered at the high pitched, yet extremely unsettling, voice. Everyone stopped in their tracks as soon as Four sang that little song. Nickel just gasped. "That means Cake At Steak is starting.." He said. At that moment Four's creepy hand just stretched all the way to his face and slapped him.

"It's Break At Flake!" Four shouted. The alien's arm then stretched back to himself as everyone pointed their attention towards him, even the other contestants. "Beepers. You lost last time, which means one of you will be going to SLEEP!" Four told you all.

You just shook your head side-to-side, a small smile curling onto your face. "I'm not tired-" Cloudy then smiled and said in his same thick accent. "Sleeping? I love sleeping! That's when I get to collect dreams," But by the look on Balloony's face, the way Four said someone will be sleeping isn't too good.

"Don't get so comfortable guys!" Balloony warned, looking at both you and Cloudy. Cloudy just looked at him with a confused look. "Sleeping is Four's codeword for elimination and external algebra class!" He finished, with a face of worry. Cloudy gasped. You just got quiet, looking back at Four. So one of us is just going to a classroom and Four'll be teaching? You thought.

But Four doesn't look so happy about Ballony's warning.

"Balloony..." Four began, giving him an angry look. "You're not supposed to know that.." He said in a very unsettling stern voice. Balloony then flinched, putting his hand behind his hand and started to scratch at his balloon head. "Oh- hehehe, I was just guessing..?" The balloon tried to excuse himself from getting into trouble.