How far is switch far || chapter eleven

You tried your best to avoid Four the entire day, as they were acting...more violent than usual. He's just zapping and screeching everyone without reason. They seemed to keep a distance from you though, probably because it takes them quite a while to bring you back.

But as you tried your best to stay away, you were immediately teleported to the cake at steak center. "It's time for the return of the Beep Beep!" Four basically screamed to everyone. Balloony shouted back, in return. "That is not our team name!"

Roboty said something too, but it was in Morse code, so you didn't understand. "Roboty, you're not helping!" balloony yelled at him. You just sighed before sitting in between Woody and Nickel. The block of wood seemed as nervous as ever, you just patted him. He seemed to calm down ever so slightly, but was obviously still terrified.

The Cake at Steak theme rang and in every direction, like usual, as everyone then gathered around the seven of you, like usual. They all stared at each and every one of you with anticipation. You could even see a few making bets on who will get eliminated.

"We got 20,916 votes, Beepians!" Four announced as X took away the floating zero and put a 1 in its place. You raised your eyebrows in surprise at the blue alien's mistake. "You lost last time, so the six of you with the fewest votes get to turn orange, and the most voted contestant is poo-pooed!" Four shouted, making you cringe at their statement.

God.. why. You thought, pulling your legs up to your chest and gently resting your chin on your knees.

The strange blue alien continued on with his announcement. "Cloudy is safe at only 956 votes," He announced, throwing a bucket of orange liquid onto Cloudy, somehow turning him orange. The cloud just scrunched his face in disgust. "Now I'm made of evaporated tangerine juice? Disgusting!"

He was clearly holding back vomit, so you quickly looked away. Four then turned to his small co-host. They looked up at him. "X! Who's also safe?" The blue alien asked. "Nickel, Rocky, Balloony, and Woody!" The adorable yellow alien named everyone else's names but yours and Roboty's. The rest turned orange, except for you and the robot.

You let out a deep sigh, resting your legs down and your feet to the strangely-comfy grass.

You know you're eliminated. There's no way in hell you're still in the game after that 'little' outburst you gave to Bubble in the last episode. And you know this place is covered with invisible cameras...because everyone else asked about the argument and had told you that little scene actually made it in the episode.

"And now it's down to (Y/n) and Roboty! The only two non-objects on the team!" Four called out the obvious, you just waited to be sucked up like the others. Maybe you could see Leafy again..? Honestly...you're not sure if you'd want to after hearing all of those horrible stories about her throwing knifes at the others, but maybe they were just...lies? You don't know.

"W-what? Objection!" Nickel yelled at the blue host. You quickly slapped your knee at the pun Nickel unintentionally made. You don't know why you did it, it just felt necessary. "Four, are you implying that I'm just...an object?" He sounded slightly-sad. "Well, I don't want to offend you, but that's literally what you are-" You butted into the conversation, earning back a scowl from Balloony.

I swear, he's like the father of this team. You thought, looking back at Four. They just growled. "I think someone is criticizing me... I don't like criticism!" He ever-so-calmly said, raising their glowing hand up.

You immediately started scooting away from Nickel, knowing what's about to happen. Four did this 'zappie' thing to you a few days ago... and it hurt like hell.