tear and repair || Chapter four

SiLlY nUmBeR cHaPtEr *screeeeee*
I can't draw blood-
warning: blood, claustrophobia, pain, unrealistic?
-------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n) = your name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You panicked, clawing at every surface you can find. The only sounds you could make was just your panicked breathing and gasps for air. The only words that can describe you at the moment, are scared, panicky, and horrified. You could barely move, the circular space you're trapped in is too small for you to even move your legs.

Your fingers ached as you continued to scrape them against the circular walls around you. It hurts like hell, but you don't like waking up to complete darkness in a small space. It's your first time waking up like this, and you already hate it.

A sharp pain then started throbbing in your fingers, making you scream.

~~~~~~~~~~

The objects all grabbed the jawbreakers, and dragged them to their teams, except Cloudy. Cloudy was just collecting a jawbreaker for his collection. But everyone else on each team just started to lick the jawbreakers as soon as they got one.

In BEEP, Leafy's currently holding a clipboard and a pen, making sure everyone is doing their jobs. Leafy had actually listened to (Y/n) in the last challenge, and decided to take up on being team leader. Which is why she's now giving the other teammates jobs that they obviously don't want to do.

Death Pact had six jawbreakers all lined up in front of Blackhole. They were planning on Black Hole destroying the tops, so they could get whoever's inside quicker than the others, also for the fact that they wouldn't just die in there-

"Okay Black Hole, do the thing." Tree said. Black Hole just made a few noises before flying over all of them, breaking all of the tops off completely. Then, after Black Hole was at a safe distance, each member ran to each one of the jawbreakers, checking inside. "This one's empty!" Liy says. "This one too!" Pie adds. Remote also adds. "Oh dang, it's all jam-packed with air,"

Bottle then said, not even looking inside the jawbreaker. "This one's empty too!" Pen just gives her a look before pulling Foldy out. "Uh- what are you talking about? Foldy's inside,"

"DEATH P.A.C.T. is safe!" Four shouts.

And after pulling Foldy out of the jawbreaker, he walked over to the sixth one. Pen looked inside, only to jump, seeing (Y/n) throw their body out of the jawbreaker. They were gasping for air.

Their face was a bright red, their cheeks stained with tears, and their fingers were leaking with a strange red liquid. Pen just stood there, staring for a few minutes, just staring at the red liquid. "Uh, are you alright?" He then asked, he can't stop looking at your fingers though..

~~~~~~~~~~

You cough, looking up at Pen. "No-" You managed to blurt out, looking down at your hands. Your three of your fingernails are broken and currently bleeding out. "Fuck.." You muttered, squeezing your bloody fingers tightly. It's probably not the best thing to do, but you have no idea how to treat bleeding and broken fingernails. So you're just doing whatever feels right-

"Do you..do you need help?" Pen asked, and then held his hand out in front of you. You sighed, taking it with your other hand, the one that's not bleeding as much as your other. He immediately cringed as soon as your blood touched his hand. It's obvious he's never seen blood before, does anything in this universe make sense?!

Pen then let go, looking slightly up at you, rubbing his arm and just made the awkward tension continue for the both of you. A long sigh then escaped through your lips as you asked in a quiet voice. "Just- is there even a medic here?" Pen then let out a hum. "No, but we do have a first aid kit,"

"And can you get someone who is best at using it?-" Pen nodded, rubbing away to one of the other objects. You just walk over, tripping on your own legs a bit (since they were trapped in a tight space for a while). "God-" You hiss, quickly letting go of your fingers, letting the fresh blood and exposed meat breath.

After taking a few more steps, you just sat down on the grass and started to lightly blow on your bloody fingers. It still hurts like hell, but at least it relieved the pain a little..

You sat there, letting your fingers bleed out, for about seven minutes before Pen actually came back, with Four following him. Four had a look of confusion on their face, until they actually saw your bleeding fingers and your broken nails. His face then immediately became a look of disgust.

"Where's the first aid kit?" You ask, looking at Four, back at Pen, then back at Four. Pen just scratched the back of his head awkwardly. "Oh- Uh, I just thought he would make this quicker..? Plus one of the other teams is using the kit-" Pen explains with a small sigh escaping his lips. You just sigh with him, then wincing again from the pain of your throbbing bloody fingers.

"Uhh- can you fix this..?" Pen asked, pointing to your bloody hands. Four just stared at them for a few moments before grabbing one of your hands. "Hey-" You then felt your fingers start to twitch and tingle. It actually hurts a lot more than a broken nail-

"Ow- ow OW AAH-" You shouted in pain. Your fingers then quickly grew out your old broken nails by some unknown force. Then quickly, but also very very painfully, grew new ones out.

"STOP STOP STOP-" You scream as your broken nails hit the grass, and a few tiny puddles of blood too. Pen was just watching in horror as Four then let go of your hand. "Done!"

You felt sick, and your head was spinning. A few small tears rolled down your cheeks as you look down at the ground, seeing the broken fingernails and blood. You would've just let them bleed out if you knew it was gonna to hurt this bad-

"Okay, now for the other," Four said, grabbing your other hand. "WAIT- FOUR! NO!-" You and Pen screamed in sync.