Answers for Questions || Special Chapter

You woke up from the sound of two pieces of metal being smashed against each other.

BANG!

BANG!!

BANG!!!

You shot your head up from your brand new pillow, and immediately slammed your face into the top bunk.

"AUGH!!" You screamed, covering your face from the pain. It hurt so fucking much..

The metal clanging soon stopped after you screamed, making you slowly open your eyes to see what happened.

And there she stood, Pillow, with a pot and a metal pan. She just smiled like a psychopath.

"Good morning, (Y/n)!" She happily greeted, raising her arms down, as she then walked out of the bedroom.

You just stared for a few minutes, not knowing what to say.

Why does this have to be my first time waking up in Death P.A.C.T.? You silently thought, before slowly crawling out of the lower half of the bunkbed.

Your nose still hurts... You rubbed your nose, as you then stood up and walked out of the bedroom, leaving it empty.

The hallway was pretty short, so you immediately stepped into the living room. Pie was sitting on the couch, drawing.

You looked over at the kitchen, as you rubbed your eyelids. "Oh! Hey, (Y/n)," Tree smiled, as he put some scrambled eggs on a plate.

"Good morning!" Bottle followed Tree's greet, as she then took the plate from his hands.

You just smiled. "Good morning, everyone,"

Bottle then sat down at the table in the middle of the kitchen. You raised an eyebrow as she then began to eat. "I thought you didn't need food?"

"I like the way it tastes!" Bottle happily replied, eating a giant piece of scrambled egg.

You just nodded.

"Oh, Donut said today's a special day, so there won't be a contest!" Pen smiled, patted your shoulder as he passed by and into the kitchen.

You just raised your eyebrow, and asked in a confused manor. "What do you mean?"

Bottle also passed you by. "Donut said today is Q-and-A-Day?" She spoke as if she had no idea what she was talking about.

You furrowed your eyebrows and leaned on the bar of the kitchen. "Q-and-A..?" You thought about it for a few seconds, as everyone just waited.

"Do you mean a Question and Answer thing?" Bottle and Pen only shrugged, obviously having no knowledge of the situation.

Pillow then walked next to you. "Donut gave every team a box full of letters from the fans," You looked down at her, and scratched the top of your head.

"He said we all have to write them back!" She added to her explanation, only confusing you more.

You just stopped scratching your head. "I don't understand.. is this another 'reader' thing?"

...

...

"Reader?"

"Yeah, Donut was talking about this before, he was saying dumb shit like 'it's up to the readers'," You blabbed on, only confusing the objects more.

Everyone just stared at you, confused, blank stares on all of their faces. "Yeah.. I know Donut personally, and he doesn't say anything about 'readers'," Tree turned off the stove.

You just pinched the bridge of your nose in a bit of frustration. "Never mind.."

You then turned around and walked back into the living room. Pie sat on the couch, drawing. There was an open box on the table, seemed to be filled with letters.

Pie looked up at you as she colored in what seemed to be a notepad. You smiled, as you sat down next to her.

"So, these are from our 'fans'?" You shook your head as you looked into the box.

The letters filled the box to the brim, along with what seemed to be a few gift boxes.

"Yeah, Donut said they're filled with questions," Pie replied, putting away her note.

"You can open the first one," Pen replied, as he smiled.

You just shrugged and grabbed a letter, that didn't seem to have an address, just what looked to be a username you'd find in a YouTube comment section.

In spite of that weird piece of information, you opened it...

————————————————
————————————————

You can ask any character from this book. Rather it be (Y/n) or ANY of the contestants.

Be nice.

Also please don't ask questions to the eliminated contestants-