Chapter 35: Good morning

Maeve:

Maeve:

I wake to the light peering through the window, hitting my face. My eyes still adjusting to the sharp light. I soon realise I am not in my bed. I turn in the sheets and sit up. I stretch and check the clock on bedside table. It's only 8 am.

The bathroom door is closed but I can hear the shower running. I look around me and see the perfectly tidy room. He folded my clothes and placed them on his desk. His books stacked up next to them. I stand. The floor is cold, the only thing covering my body is his shirt. I walk up to the desk and lightly lift the firs one to read the title. 'Catullus' the rest is in foreign language. I open it to find the first page labelled

'Draco Malfoy'.

I swift through the pages. His hand writing is neat and his notes organised. I close it and lift it to see some few more books at the bottom. I put everything back. I turn to look at myself in the mirror. My eyes are puffy and my hair tangled. Draco's shirt is large on me. It doesn't have the embroiled snake on the collar, like the one he gave me. This one is plain, the buttons made of mother pearl. I lift the fabric to smell it. I close my eyes as I take in the faint scent of his cologne. I walk to the bathroom door. I hesitate but find the handle and turn it.

Steam escapes from the door as soon as I open it. The sound of the running shower is enhanced, I can see him through the fogged up glass window. The steam is not thick enough to cover him fully anymore. He senses me. He turns and smiles.

I walk towards him and as I am one step away, he reaches a hand and helps me in. He cups my face, kissing me once. The water soaking me, my shirt now completely drenched . I touch his body, wet and steaming. He detaches his lips from mine to speak

"Good morning".

"Good morning" I reply slowly.

He kisses me more, gently sucking my lip. He lowers his hands on down to my hips, grabbing me, then back up to my back. He trails his tongue down my neck but I bring a hand to his cheek and gently turn it to the side, exposing his neck. I stand on tip toes to kiss him, his veins pulsating under his skin. I kiss his scars over his collar bones, feeling them with my finger tips. I kiss his shoulder, and back up to his neck. He groans in pleasure.

I feel his wet hair through my fingers.

I bite him gently, and get back down to his shoulder, chest, belly. I bend down on my knees. He's hard in front of me as I grab him. He looks up to the ceiling, chest inflating.

My hand firm on him, I start pulling back and forth. Slowly at first, then faster as I tighten my grip. I look up and after a second of pause I close my eyes and part my lips. I let my tongue lick his tip gently, then trace down to his length. My hand still on him, guiding my mouth.

Draco's breathing is heavier now. He turns down to look at me, his mouth open. His hand falls to my hair, he groups it together and rolls his hand to grip it tight. He doesn't push me or force me, he just holds it.