Author's note

04/2021

Hello my dearest reader,

I'll promise to keep this short, but before you start reading, there's a few things I want to share with you.

This is the first story I ever wrote in my life. Something inside me always told me to try.

I started writing this story on October 31st 2020, and the idea came to me suddenly. It hit me like a truck on the way home from a very mellow Halloween dinner at some friends house. I don't know what happened to me that night. What pushed me to write this, but somehow I started.

I finished writing it in April 2021 when the world looked completely different. It took me a very long time, longer than I thought I could handle. But the more I wrote the less I wanted it to end. And now that it is, I have a sweet sense of emptiness to know this journey is concluded.

This started as a very private thing. The sense of loneliness I had been feeling was cured when Maeve and Draco were together. It was my world, the place no one knew about, where I could hide.

If you chose this story, know that I treasure your time and your support and I will be in the edge of my seat, hoping with all my fingers crossed that you will love it as much as I loved writing it.

Thank you.

C.B.

*
I have shared an illustrative board on Pinterest. It's a collection of pins I saved while writing, which I think are worthy of sharing.

@cbwrightdraco
or https://www.pinterest.co.uk/cbwrightdraco/
*