we did it bois ghosted is one year old

one year ago...

ghosted was born

i honestly can't believe that its been a year since ghosted has published and it felt like i just updated it a month ago like holy shit

i don't fucking know how ghosted reached 300K reads in a span of one month but thank you all for reading this book it means a lot to me really. it was unexpected that this thing would blow up all of a sudden.

i really thought back then ghosted would be one of my books that has a few votes and a lot of reads but thanks to you guys we have a thousands of reads.

making ghosted was fun, like really fun, i remember updating it in every four hours a new chapter is there and it goes on and on.

the book really meant a lot to me and it saved my life and this account. other than making it a hanako x reader i wanted to convey a message to those who have been ghosted (it applies the people who have been played and cheated) that you'll get hurt in the first part and once you're able to smile and breathe again its over.

do i have updates from the person who ghosted me? no, i cut him off completely and its been a year since we lost contact with each other, idk what happened to him by now, i don't really have updates regarding to him because i blocked him but all that i knew that he has genshin and discord. i know his number and tag in disc for some reason but idk about the genshin one.

anyways just sharing i got C2 Childe in a week, no money spent, just primos and masterless stardust ;)

*but im turning broke in regards to mora,,*

to the readers who red this during the updating phase, ya all remember our well known fake world arc and how i turned 180 degrees and turned evil >:)

and ya all wanted to buy the whole tissue community

okay but like the fake world arc is the most enjoyable in making ghosted, the fact that i made fake amane your bf is more evil >:)

and sprinkle some txt references in the book