𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮

Y/n felt her whole face turn red on how their faces were close to each other, but his hold on to her hand and waist was cold

     Because he's a ghost. Ghosts are supposed to be cold, they don't have warmth on their bodies.

     Considering the position that the two were in, Hanako was about to kiss Y/n. She was debating whether she would go for it or pull away.

     'Y/n you're still a minor, he said that he's going to need your body' The angel on my side tells me.

     'Gurl, you need to get laid. If he's gonna kiss you, then let him, you only live once hehehe' The demon says.

     'Then what should I choose the angel or devil?'

     Hanako inched his face even closer."I want," He began, then pulled away with a bright smile on his face. "A solid work ethic." his hand formed into an a-okay sign.

     Y/n's eye twitched in annoyance on Hanako's duality, he literally just made her blush. "This is amazing!" Hanako cheerfully flies around the bathroom. "Who knew having a human assistant would be this easy!"

     And Y/n swore her soul tried to take swan dive off the roof because she thought something out of hand when Hanako told her that she will use her body to pay the price.

     Hanako noticed her expression and decided to tease her about it. "Oh Y/n were you thinking about something else? You dirty girl~"

     Y/n didn't even hesitate to kick the side of his leg with a huge blush on her face. "I wasn't thinking anything dirty you pervert!" Y/n yelled in embarrassment.

     "Your face shows otherwise," Hanako stated while pointing at her face. "Unless you wanted to do it——"

     "As if you toilet dwelling ghost!" Y/n raised her leg to kick him again.

     "Okay, I won't tease." Hanako assured her while laughing. Y/n puffed her cheeks and looked away.

     Hanako laced his fingers with Y/n's and gave her a genuine smile. She looked up to him with realization.

      And that's how she met an unearthly appirition boy who would change her life forever.

      'Maybe being his assistant wouldn't be that bad right?'

➽───────────────❥

      Wrong.

      The next day after Y/n has become Hanako's assistant she's also now bound to clean the third floor girl's bathroom as a solid work ethic.