𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚

It's been three days since Y/n went to the Hell of Mirrors with Yashiro and met the self-confident Mitsuba

      "Because of that Tsukasa," Y/n says to herself while sipping her banana milk using a straw. "He pressured Mitsuba to rule over Number Three's Boundary by eating the former's remains."

      "I wonder how Kou-kun handled the situation of his ghost friend, though." Y/n pondered out. "If it wasn't for that fucking Tsukasa, they could have been okay."

      She slid down to the floor and sighed as she looked at the ceiling. "Mitsuba-kun, I hope you're doing alright. Someday you can tell that son of a bitch to fuck off and choke on febreze."

      On the next day, Y/n showed up to school normally as usual. "Good Morning, Y/n." Yashiro greeted her. Y/n smiled as she waved at her.

      "You too, Nene-chan." she said.

      Classes had begun, Y/n was twirling her pen while listening to the teacher. Her hair was a bit of a mess since she didn't have time to brush it, so she just shrugged it off.

      Y/n blinked for a moment then saw Hanako's face gazing hers upside down. "Hi~!" he greeted her.

      Y/n's eyes widened and looked like she was about to scream any moment. "D-don't scream!" he frantically told her.

      The girl inhaled sharply and covered her face with a textbook. "What the hell are you doing here?" Y/n whispered.

      "I have the sudden urge to see you~" Hanako answered.

      Y/n raised an eyebrow at him. "Are you okay?" she asked while whispering. "What are you talking about?"

      Hanako went infront of her desk and smiled at her. "Do you think I'm lying?"

      Y/n felt her heart skip a beat then she shook her head. "I'm in class, be quiet okay?"

      Hanako stood up and went over to her ear. "How about I talk like this?" he whispered huskily that made Y/n's face exploded into a bright red blush. "Y/n?"

      Y/n turned her head towards Hanako and gave him a slight glare. "You look like an angry mochi." he told her.

      "Quit teasing me."

      The Mokke gave Hanako a hairbrush as he started to brush her hair. Y/n scribbled something at her notebook and signalled Hanako to read on what she just wrote.

      'I was thinking that Kou-kun might be feeling down'

      "Why?" he asked while putting his finger to his lip as he pouted.