𝙯𝙚𝙧𝙤 𝙤'𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠

The four of them have a meeting in the Student Council room

      The four of them have a meeting in the Student Council room. Akane, Y/n and Kou are seated at the table as Hanako was at the window since there are only chairs for three in the room.

      "So how are we going to do this?" Y/n asked as she took a candy and plopped it inside her mouth. "Can't you use your watch to freeze her?"

      Akane shook his head. "Mirai is immune to my time freeze and you saw how ridiculously fast she is."

      "If we give her some free rein then she might get it out of her system and come back on her own but..."

      "But our friends?"

      "Can we really put everyone back to normal?"

      "Don't worry about that, the rotten old man will work that out." Akane assured the exorcist.

      Y/n walked over to Hanako to see him looking kinda down while hugging his knees. "What's wrong? Something bothering you?" she asked.

      "It's nothing." he smiled innocently at her. "Do you hear a lot of noise or is it just me?"

      The sound of something crunching is coming from the bag of candies that was resting on the table. The four of them went over there to check it out, until Mirai popped out of nowhere. "Stupid heads." she said.

      Mirai bounced off the table. Y/n tried to catch her but ended up laying down on the floor. Hanako was about to grab her but he landed on top of Y/n by accident.

      Y/n felt her blood rushing through her cheeks and her heart pounding so fast. Mirai jumped over to Hanako's head that made him mutter an ouch as his lips accidentally made contact with her collarbone.

      "Heh, slowpokes." Akane muttered. Mirai kicked him on the face then flew at the top while giggling. Hanako was covering his lips while apologizing to Y/n multiple times just to be assured by her that it was Mirai's fault for doing that.

      "Yah!"

      "Hah!"

      "Why you—"

      Y/n and Hanako went over to Mirai who was floating still. Just as they were about to catch her she fell down making the two teens' foreheads clash against each other. "O-Ow." Y/n rubbed her forehead which is now red.

      Mirai was about to exit the door until Kou grabbed her pigtail. "Don't underestimate me, school mystery." he smirked. "You got me last time, but I know all your tricks——"

      The tiny girl pointed her finger up to reveal a clock as she forwarded the time to Kou. Mirai popped out from the smoke. "Grr, I have difficulties of moving you forward for some reason, I just wanted you to look handsome but it didn't work."