𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮

"I hope no one will notice these

      "I hope no one will notice these." Y/n says while checking at the lovebites on the mirror for the 15th time, she's making sure that her neck and shoulder is not exposed or else everyone will look at her in suspicion.

      After Y/n was done checking herself in the mirror she went downstairs. "I'll just hold my neck, nothing suspicious." she assured herself as she got out of the house to go to school.

      When she arrived at Kamome Academy, there are a lot of students everywhere preparing their booths and clubs. Y/n thought to herself. 'I can go inside the building without getting noticed, everyone's busy.'

      "Y/n-senpai!"

      Y/n hoped it was Mitsuba or Kou who called her out so she slowly turned around, still holding her neck, and saw Yeonji, her clubmate, was waving at her. Yeonji ran towards her. "Ah, Yeonji-san." Y/n greeted sheepishly. "Good morning."

      "Where's your brother?" Y/n asked.

      Yeonji sighed. "Yejun is sick and he can't go to school." she answered. "So I came here all by myself."

      Y/n nodded. "I see."

      Just then, Y/n releases her hand on her neck by mistake, then Yeonji notices her lovebites. "Y/n-senpai...?" Yeonji shakily pointed a finger at her neck. "What's that...?"

      "Eh?" Y/n asked her as she looked where Yeonji was pointing, and then realization hits her. "Ehhh?!"

      'Shit, I almost forgot!' Y/n mentally scolded herself. 'I thought Yeonji left already!'

      Y/n immediately covered her neck. "It's nothing!" she lied.

      "Senpai, I think I kinda saw those...marks." Yeonji whispered the last part. Y/n wanted to take a swan dive off the roof, if only she just went inside the building already instead of looking around. "What happened to you yesterday?"

      "It doesn't matter." Y/n looked away as the memory of what happened yesterday made her stomach feel butterflies.

      "Anyways," Y/n began. "Tsurumaki and Hazawa are at the Astronomy club preparing for the telescopes to put at the rooftop later at night. So maybe you should go and see what you can do."

      Yeonji nodded, completely forgetting about what she saw on Y/n's neck. "Okay! But what will you do?"

      "I'll stop by at the Photography club to get something." Y/n answered her junior's question.