two years ago..

two years ago.

ghosted was born.

*insert explosions*

oh man holy shit guys i can't believe that this book is already two years old—time really said speed. but then again, i'm glad that everyone was still enjoying this book.

i remember back then, i was hesitant to even try to pick up my old habits into watching anime after i got ghosted. if it wasn't for rewriting my chemistry homework back then, i wouldn't be able to go in depth with toilet bound hanako-kun or even have the idea of watching the whole thing.

i really thought that ghosted wouldn't be as popular like the other books, even though i have a thousand of followers my content wasn't able to satisfy my readers so when i made ghosted i thought it would have the same 1K reads and 100 votes for two years like my old works.

i remember ghosted was a beomgyu fanfic where he comforts the reader, then it became a killua textfic but i couldn't really make it work because i felt like it wouldn't fit. the pandemic last year experienced ghosting a lot by our peers and our loved ones so i decided to link toilet bound hanako-kun and ghosting at the same time.

its funny now that i think about it since it was supposed to be comedic in a way where y/n isn't scared of ghosts because she was ghosted, it highlights the joke. the whole purpose of this book was for venting my feelings when i got ghosted, i couldn't be able to curse the ghost to hell or even choke him in febreze in real life, but at least in a written fiction i'm able to hurt his kind, that's why y/n was able to curse at souho and hurt him in the story because i couldn't do it in real life. i made sure that a ghoster like him, even in this story, will suffer.

whoops- that turned into an angst real quick! at least hanako-kun was there to brighten up your day. in a way, hanako-kun is the moment where you slowly heal from being ghosted by someone, and that epiphany that you should love yourself first.

okay but like i thought i wouldn't be able to finish this because i remembered our school will resume in may but it was cancelled so i was able to finish this school. can't get me sneaking chapters in class :>

so basically you can say that i'm a part of ya alls quarantine~ i mean this book was made in a midst of pandemic, this wouldn't exist if it wasn't for the lockdown. i'm flattered to think that i was able to make you cry, fangirl and giggle throughout the story because i felt like i made something worth being made to.

thank you hanako-kun, and the rest of the toilet bound hanako-kun characters, and the series for saving my lockdown.

and thank you for the reads, comments and the votes. i love you all so much, to readers who plan to make a toilet bound hanako-kun fanfiction, i hope your book will be well-known by everyone, and maybe one day, your work will be able to surpass ghosted.

i guess this is considered as one of the oldest toilet bound hanako-kun books out there? since majority of them are from 2020 so~

and that's all. i'll try to make a special chapter in sweet night to commemorate the second anniversary of ghosted :>

hoping for more good days.

tomorrow-by-tsundere