𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙤𝙢𝙮

Y/n is at the bathroom again, fulfilling her cleaning duties, but this time she's not complaining about it anymore

      Y/n is at the bathroom again, fulfilling her cleaning duties, but this time she's not complaining about it anymore. 'I should get something from the Astronomy Club after this.'

      After Y/n has mopped the bathroom floor she puts the mop on the side as she removed her gloves. Hanako is still playing hanafuda with the Mokkes. "Hanako-kun, I'm gonna get something at my club I'll be right back!"

      Hanako nodded. Y/n smiled as she dashed to the Astronomy Clubroom. She grabbed her favorite books about Constellations and Stars. Y/n entered the bathroom and saw that he was still playing with the Mokkes.

      Y/n sat on the bathroom floor, why not? She recently mopped the floor so there's nothing unsanitary about it. She opened the book as she began reading.

      Her eyes were glued to the book, not knowing that Hanako was next to her already. "Watcha readin?" he asked. Y/n yelped as she saw that the ghost was peeking over to her shoulder.

      "H-Hanako-kun!" Y/n exclaimed as she held the book close to her chest. "You scared me!"

      "Sorry." Hanako pouted as he squeezed her shoulder. Y/n smiled at him.

      "It's fine." Y/n smiled softly at him. "Anyways, I'm reading about Astronomy, since I'm in the Astronomy club." she answered as she handed him one of the books that she got.

      "You like Astronomy, too?!" Hanako questioned as his eyes brightened up with joy. Y/n nodded vigorously.

      "Oh, I do love Astronomy!" Y/n told him as she grabbed his cold hands. "It's something about I love for a very long time."

      Y/n let go of his hands from her warm touch. Y/n puts her head on Hanako's shoulder that made him stiffen and blush at the action she was making. "Since we're the best of friends, how about you get to know my background story."

      Y/n pulled out her phone as she showed Hanako a picture of her and her younger twin sister. "You're a twin?" he asked.

      "Guess which one am I in that picture?"

      Hanako pointed at the cheerful Hina on the picture. "Is this you?"

      Y/n shakes her head no. "Nope, this is me." she corrected as she pointed the picture of her smiling next to Hina. "I'm the older twin, she's my younger twin. Two minutes apart."

      "I always thought you're the cheerful one though." Hanako tells her as he brushed her hair using his fingers. Y/n chuckled as she puts her phone back to her bag.

      "No, Hanako." Y/n looked at Hanako with a sad expression on her face. "I always get misfortune."

      "I maybe the oldest but it looked like that Hina, my younger twin, is my parent's favorite child." Y/n tells him as she hugged her knees together. "Hina and I were different but we can understand each other, she's the energetic one and I'm more of the calm but crackheaded."