𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣

"Nene-chan! Aoi-san!" Y/n came through the door like a normal person would

      "Nene-chan! Aoi-san!" Y/n came through the door like a normal person would. Aoi came to Y/n while shivering and clenching the sides of her skirt.

      "Y/n-chan." she said with an uneasy expression with tears on her eyes.

      "What happened?" Y/n asked while tilting her head. Yashiro pointed on where their classmates are gathered.

      Y/n walked over to the crowd to see Akane carrying Yamabuki in a bridal style. She stiffled a laughter and couldn't believe her own eyes on what she saw.

      'I'm watching a boy's love drama but it's real and live' Y/n covered her mouth to held back her giggles.

      "Yamabuki." Akane dramatically called his lemon haired friend still holding him in his arms.

      "Stop it, Aoi. Everyone is watching us." Yamabuki tells him.

      Yashiro gave a weirded out expression and Aoi was about to cry. Y/n however is taking pictures for blackmail purposes.

      "Ever since you helped me rehearse my confession of love yesterday," Akane looked at Yamabuki with love and affection. "I've begun to have feelings for you, Yamabuki."

      "Me too, Aoi." Yamabuki answered him.

      "So we've decided to become a couple now!" The two of them said in unison.

      "Perks of getting confessed at that tree." Y/n says as she puts her hand on her waist. She went over to Yashiro who is currently comforting Aoi.

      "Did you even like Akane-kun, Aoi?" Yashiro asked.

      "No, we were childhood friends, but that's all." Aoi answered. Y/n sighed, that purple haired friend of hers is kinda confusing though.

      "Plus if we got married, my first name and last name would be the same." Aoi added. "It would never work."

      "You got a point though." Y/n agreed at her statement.

      "And you will be Aoi Aoi." Yashiro says.

      "But he choosed Yamabuki-kun instead." Aoi looked like she was in a state of existential crisis.

      "Sis, he literally confessed to you and only gave him three points or lower." Y/n says as if she was spilling some tea. "And you're crying because he chose Yamabuki-kun instead."

➽───────────────❥

      After school, Y/n trudged all the way to the Confession Tree, clutching on to her book bag. She never got to ask any advice, not even to her fellow members in the Astronomy club.