𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨

Amane waited outside of the classroom for Y/n since she was changing

      Amane waited outside of the classroom for Y/n since she was changing. He was holding her bag fumbling with the strap.

      'What was Tsukasa's deal anyway?'

      Y/n felt uneasy thinking about Tsukasa, she didn't know what he wanted to do with her, but it was obvious that he was just playing with her by getting rid of her.

      As Y/n finished changing her uniform, she opened the door. "Um Amane, I need someone to come along with to the Astronomy clubroom."

      "Sure!" He said.

      The two of them went to the clubroom to gather some things like references and books. Y/n stopped to look at the starry sky by the window.

      Stars are dotted across the sky like splatters of white paint in a dark blue canvas. It was a breathtaking sight.

      No doubt that she loves the stars.

      "The stars looked beautiful tonight, you know?" Amane asked who was next to her. Y/n smiled softly as she looked back to the sky.

      "Yeah..." she said.

      "You know what else is beautiful?"

      "What?"

      "You, of course." Amane grinned with a small blush on his face. Y/n felt soft for once, she felt emotions gushing in and out of her.

      She wanted to cry. Y/n turned around to wipe her tears that are trying to escape. Amane wrapped his arms behind her as he rests his chin on her shoulder. "Amane you're so cheesy."

      "Why?" He asked. "Can't I be affectionate towards my girlfriend?"

      Amane pulled away from her as he grabbed her hand, lacing their fingers together.

      And so the two of them walked hand in hand. Though Hanako is usually cold to the touch, but in this scenario he was warm.

      But you know what they say, it's better to have the cold truth than a warm lie.

➽───────────────❥

      "Whoah, that's a lot of people wanting to observe at the night sky." Y/n remarked. Students are looking through their telescopes, some are just pointing stars on the sky, and some of them are eating cookies.

      'How can this night be so beautiful.'

      Y/n looked around for Kou and Yashiro, but they are nowhere to be found. They must be following Mitsuba by now.