𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙧

Y/n woke up to see a torii gate infront of them

      Y/n woke up to see a torii gate infront of them. She looked over to the Mokkes. 'They're everywhere I swear.' she said.

      "Nene-chan." Y/n nudged her unconscious friend, but she didn't budge. The girl sighed but an idea popped inside her mind.

      She lowered her head to Yashiro and cleared her throat. "Nene-chan, wake up." Y/n says in a low husky voice while laughing internally.

      Yashiro's eyes quickly opened and looked around immediately. Y/n giggled. "Finally, you're awake." she chuckled.

      "Y/n you don't have to tease me like that, how dare you!" Yashiro whined as she shook her back and forth.

      "You're always a sucker for handsome boys, you know?" Y/n smiled at her, then she looked around. "Where the hell are we?"

      The place has a bright atmosphere and it is different from what it is up above. "Come on, Nene." Y/n called her. "Let's find that Yoshihiro."

      As the two of them entered the torii gate. Y/n's foot hit on the legs of the table infront of them. "Fuuuu——" Y/n winced in pain while holding her feet.

      Papers began flying around and landed on the ground. "Look there's something over there!" Yashiro pointed at a book hidden in the pile of papers.

      Y/n looked over to the book which labeled 'Secret' and 'Don't look'. Y/n picked up the book 'It's definetly suspicious' she thought to herself.

      Y/n opened the book and began flipping the pages, finding any clues in there, she stopped as she found something.

      "Today I scarred students." the book says. "It was fuun."

      "Aw what a cute writer." Y/n smiled while looking over to Yashiro.

      "Very well done." the teacher comment says. "Misaki."

      Y/n searched through the pages and saw a photo sticking out. She pulled out the photo and examined it carefully. "So my theory is right, that woman is not Misaki." she told Yashiro. "It's the name of the teacher."

      "Misaki gave me a pair of scissors" the next page says. "He didn't give them to the other kids, only to me."

      "Misaki loves me."

      "I will treasure the scissors in the wayside shrine."

      "This girl has weird obsession with scissors."

      She shrugged as she continued on reading the book. "Misaki comes to teach me reading, writing, and the abacus every single day."