𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣

"You really are a foolish girl huh?" Shijima crossed her arms

      "Heh." Y/n snickered. "People tend to do foolish things when they're inlove."

      "Oh my~" Shijima puts her hand on her cheek on what she had heard. "You know I'm also a sucker for romantic things, but what you said is making me ship you with No. 7!"

      Shijima crosses her arms as she leaned against the walls. "So you'll go meet him and the confront him, huh?" she asked. "What else?"

      "I'll convince him but it will have some curse words in there of course." Y/n sassily tells her. "Then we can go back to our world."

      Shijima sweatdropped. "I guess I should be congratulating you." she said.

      "But if you stay carefree like that, this world will be finished and you guys won't be able to go home." she explained. "Convincing him can come later, we need to leave this world."

      "I got it!" Kou exclaimed then pointed at Shijima. "You're the one who created this world right? Then you should be able to do anything you want!"

      Kou grasped on to Shijima's blazer as he aimed his staff at her. "Let us out of here, if you don't I'll beat you up."

      "Kinky..." Mitsuba and Y/n said in unison. Then the two of them looked at each other and shook hands, meaning they agree with each other.

      Shijima tied and hang Kou to the ceiling then dusted her hands. "But No. 4!" Mitsuba called her. "Can't you atleast stop this world from finishing?"

      "I dunno what went down but don't you intend on helping us out?"

      "Well I do intend to help you guys but I'm unable to slow the completion of the world." Shijima stated. "It's also impossible to allow you to leave this world since we have these rules we needed to follow even in our boundary."

      "Oh!" Y/n pointed out. "You guys are supposed to connect with the rumors, if you don't then you'll disappear. Am I right?"

      "Correct." Shijima patted her head gently.

      "But you said we have to kill Mitsuba-kun and Hanako-kun in order for us to leave." Yashiro said.

      Mitsuba stopped then looked at Yashiro weirdly. "But we can't just do that."

      "I see if that's the case, why not get No. 3 to create an explosion and blow up the Honorable No. 7?" Shijima suggested.

      "What?!" Mitsuba says in disbelief. "No way! It'll be better if we just be happy and live here together!"