𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙮𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙣

Y/n sat on the stairs of Souho's house, opening the can of Sprite as she took a sip

      Y/n sat on the stairs of Souho's house, opening the can of Sprite as she took a sip. She looked over to him. "So what do you want to talk about?"

      "I'm going to move away." Souho replied while drinking a can of coke. "Somewhere away from here."

      "What about Haname?"

      "I dumped her in the groupchat and told her that it was a dare to date her." Souho explained as he tossed the can to the trashcan.

      Y/n wanted to cackle but she can't because even though her feelings was lifted, Hanako's loss is just making her a mess. "The reason why I bought you here is that I want to clear things."

      "Go on."

      "I never really liked you, I made you a rebound." he said. "So that I can move on."

      "From who?"

      Souho bit his lip to prevent him from crying. "Hina L/n, your twin sister."

      As much as Y/n wanted to smack the hell out of him she couldn't since she was too weak to be mad. "So you used me as a replacement since we both look alike? Am I right or wrong?"

      Souho nodded slowly. "I really loved Hina."

      "Wait? You're the witness?!" Y/n exclaimed as she scooted closer to him. "You're that admirer?!"

      "Yeah, I was the one who witnessed her death." Souho answered as he took a can of Sprite and drank it. "I had my flowers and letter to express my feelings for her, but all came crashing down when that truck hit her."

      "When I moved to Kamome Highschool, I saw a glimpse of you. I really thought you were Hina but Akane-san from your class corrected me that you're Y/n." Souho concluded. "I thought to myself if I liked you instead, I was wrong. I was searching for that feeling when I saw Hina but I just can't find it from you."

      "Then why did you ghost me?" Y/n asked. "Your reason back there was shitty I swear."

      "I just can't find that same spark." Souho answers while looking down. "I'm really sorry for dragging you into my mess. I'm sorry for ghosting you——!"

      "Don't apologize!" Y/n grabbed his face to make him look at her. "You dumbass." she said.

      "Even if you did say sorry I won't be able to forgive you. Your decision for ghosting me... kinda did something good for once." Y/n admits. "I'm not sorry for cursing at you it's just that I'm really mad for what you did."

      "What did my ghosting do for making you feel better?"

      "That's something confidential." Y/n let go of his face as she grabbed another can of Sprite. "Souho, please take this as an advice to your soon to be lover."