𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧

Y/n arrived at the third floor bathroom whilst holding a mop

      Y/n arrived at the third floor bathroom whilst holding a mop. "Hanako——"

      Her smile turned upside down in realization. She dropped her mop. "Oh right he isn't here anymore." she said.

      Y/n was used to go to the third floor bathroom to see Hanako playing with the Mokke. He would intentionally flirt with her whenever he can while she was cleaning.

      Her eyes are watering as she slowly entered the bathroom, just like she used to on the first day she summoned him.

      Y/n made her way infront of the third stall. She took a deep breath as she raised her fist to knock at the door infront of her.

      One.

      Two.

      Three.

      "Hanako-san, Hanako-san." Y/n called while clasping her hands together. Her eyes are shut with tears brimming from the corners of her eyes. "Are you still there?"

      She expected an eerie feeling around the atmosphere of the bathroom. She expected a playful voice mentioning that he was there. She expected Hanako floating over next to her and put a hand on her shoulder.

      But it never came.

      Y/n pushed the door gently, only to reveal an empty toilet. Her eyes couldn't hold back tears anymore, so she dropped on to her knees and cried.

      "You promised we stay together by tomorrow, the day after tomorrow and forever." Y/n's voice cracked as she cried. "You promised." she said softly.

      "Um, excuse me?"

      Y/n's eyes widened, tears are still on her eyes. She wiped them quickly and saw that Amane was standing by the door while holding a bucket of water with a mop.

      "This is third floor girl's bathroom right?" he asked.

      Y/n looked away from him. "Yes, you're in the right place." she replied.

      Amane entered the bathroom and puts down the bucket. "What are you doing here?" Y/n asked, still not looking at him.

      "You must be L/n, right?" Amane sat next to her. "Sensei told me that we're partners in cleaning this bathroom today, so it seems that you're already here. Did you start cleaning yet?"

      Amane looked at what Y/n was looking. "Why are you staring at an empty bathroom stall?" he asked.

      Tears began to pool out from the corner of her eyes. Amane panicked all of a sudden as he saw her cry. "W-why are you crying?" he asked while swatting his hands.

      "You don't understand!" Y/n looked at Amane then shouted. "You will never understand!"

      Y/n stood up from her position to leave the bathroom but Amane grabbed her wrist to prevent her from doing so.