𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙

"Okay brats, times up!" Tsuchigomori tells them

      "Okay brats, times up!" Tsuchigomori tells them. Y/n stood up in shock as she shakily reached over to their spider-like teacher.

      "S-Sensei, anything but the PA system!" Y/n says with a depressed aura surrounding her.

      Tsuchigomori reached over to Y/n to pat her head. "I won't do that, it was basically a joke." he reassured her.

      "So you're not gonna tell that I'm into kabedon?" Y/n's eyes lit up with hope.

      "If your slacking off in my class then I would."

      Y/n sighed. "Come on, I listen to your lectures everyday."

      Tsuchigomori crawled over to a bookshelf to switch the lights on blue color. The bookshelves opened to reveal a cave-like passageway infront of them.

      "Follow me. I'll lead you to my Yorishiro."

      "But the only one I'll let go beyond this point is Number Seven's assistant who will destroy the Yorishiro." Tsuchigomori-sensei pointed at Y/n. "The rest will be stay in here."

      "Me?" Y/n pointed at herself. Hanako engulfed her into a side hug that made her blush a bit.

      "He means my assistant." Hanako told the girl.

      "Well Number Seven?" Tsuchigomori-sensei asked the apparition boy who was still hugging Y/n protectively. "Can't you trust me?"

      Hanako looked down a bit as he let go of Y/n from his arms. "All right. Take good care of my assistant."

      Y/n went inside with Tsuchigomori to his Yorishiro. Y/n held on to her lamp while following him. "L/n, right?"

      "Yeah." Y/n answered.

      "How is he?" he asked.

      "You mean Hanako-kun?" Y/n questioned back at him.

      "Yeah, are things you know...going okay?"

      Y/n chuckled. "Well he's fine I guess. He always saves me and surprisingly kind. Besides, he helped me move on from Shirasagi."

      "Ah, Shirasagi." Tsuchigomori looked at her. "That kid is a pain on the ass."

      "I know, you don't need to speak." Tsuchigomori stopped her from speaking about him. Y/n smiled slightly.

      "Hanako-kun is very mysterious, which is making me intrigued for some reason." Y/n added. "Although, sometimes he makes my heart race in a good way."

      "Do you like him?"

      Y/n smiled. "Of course I like him, he's my soulmate and friend!"