𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙙

"Yashiro's life will be shortened too, but for Y/n she literally has less than a year to live

      "Yashiro's life will be shortened too, but for Y/n she literally has less than a year to live." Hanako was currently carrying Y/n in his arms while talking to Kou and Yashiro.

      "If it's within this fictional world, it's possible for her to live."

      Y/n's eyebrow slightly furrowed on what she had heard. 'Wait what the fuck?'

      'I'm going to die less than a year?'

      Y/n wanted to chuckle sarcastically at them. She already knew that she was gonna die soon ever since she red her 4 o'clock book.

      That's also why she was keeping her distance from Mirai when she's trying to forward her time. 'I thought it was something new.'

      "I'll just keep her confined until this world is complete." Hanako tells them before hopping to the tower. "I'll be taking Y/n with me."

      Hanako went to Shijima-san's tower and put Y/n in a cell. He gently placed her on the bed making sure she won't wake up.

      Hanako went outside of the cage and locked the gate. Y/n sat up. "Oi! Hanako-kun!"

      The apparition turned around to see her gripping on to the bars of the cage. "Oh Y/n you're awake."

      Y/n gritted her teeth and clenched the bars with her hands. "So you really are Hanako-kun all along..."

      And so Y/n lost her peace state of mind as she aggressively tried to pull the bars apart. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE FUCKING DOING?! WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THIS?!" she yelled.

      Y/n dropped on to her knees as her voice was shaking with anger. "Pretending to be alive, being my boyfriend, then locking me up here." she said. "Why...?"

      "Because I think it's better this way!" Hanako's face beamed with happiness which made Y/n even pissed. "I wanted to see what it would be like to be your boyfriend and classmate! It's more fun than I expected."

      Y/n never felt so pissed in her life, she wanted to thrash the whole room and scream profanities. "So all those things you told me were all fake?"

      "What the fuck..." she chuckled bitterly. "What the actual fuck Hanako?"

      "Trying to hide the fact that I was going to die within a year?" Y/n smiled proudly. "Well bitch sorry to drop it to you but I already knew that from the start, it was written on my record."

      Tears began to spill out of her eyes while looking down on the ground. "Why are you doing this? I don't understand you..."

      Hanako bent down to her level as he pulled her in a hug. "It's okay Y/n, I'm going to save you."

      "So don't worry, it'll be alright if you just stay here forever."

      Hanako let go of the hug as he stood up and walked away from her. "I have to go now, I'll pick you up when this world is complete..."

      "Wait! Hanako-kun!" Y/n held on to the bars while reaching for him.

      Y/n bumped herself against the metal bar as she started to wept, she didn't want this. "This is even worst than being ghosted." she mumbled.

      Shijima entered the tower while holding an oil lamp. "Good evening, how do you do?"

      "I came to check on you." she said while crouching down to her level. "Was Honorable No. 7 bullying you?"

      "Honorable No. 7 my fucking ass!" Y/n threw a random stuff to the wall as she hugged her knees. "Such a know it all."

      "There's no need to be pessimistic about it!" Shijima assured her, trying to brighten up the mood. "Humans who are close to death have an ability to see ghosts, make contracts with the seven mysteries."

      Shijima drew a box of chocolates as the real thing fell off from her sketch book. "Do you like sweets? You might feel bitter."

      Y/n rolled her eyes but still accepted the chocolate anyways. "If I leave this world then I'll die, that's what he said."

      "So what if I die?" Y/n asked. "If I die, I die! That's all! Easy! End of story!"

      "You know you are the reason why this fictional world ceased to exist." Shijima tells her. "When Honorable No. 7 found out that in this world you can live longer, he couldn't destroy it even if he hated it."

      "He said that he would wait until it was finished, then he alone would go back to the real world."

      "What in the damn world——?" Y/n asked in disbelief.

      "You might live in a happy daydream forever, never having to learn about your death." Shijima added.

      Shijima shifted next to her. "He seems to care about you."

      Y/n clenched her fist. "Is that so?" she asked. "Would you give me your hand for a sec? I just want someone to make me calm down because of this shit."

      Shijima puts her two hands, but to her surprise Y/n grabbed her hands as she pointed the palette knife near to her head. "Don't try any funny business or I'll mess you up with this thing that I'm holding, I'll just give a long ass rant regarding this."

      "Weren't you just sobbing a second ago?!" Shijima asked her.

      "So?" Y/n glared at her. "Hold on to yourself cause this is going to have a lot of curse words."

      "What the fucking hell?!" Y/n began. "How can he fucking do this without telling me? You think you're just so amazing and dead so that you can do this to me? Heck I knew from the first time we met that I was gonna die."

      "I get it that he has things that he doesn't want to tell me, cuz he's dead and I'm alive!"

      "But I'm so mad right now that I want to strangle him!"

     "So don't worry, it'll be alright if you just stay here forever." Y/n mimics Hanako's voice as if she's mocking him. "There's no forever!" she said changing her voice back to normal.

     "He cares about me you say?" Y/n laughed sarcastically. "If he does care then he could've just told me that I was gonna die, but instead he made this Utopian world where there are sunshines and rainbows and shit!"

     Y/n cleared her throat. "Sorry for my foul mouth cause yeah."

      "I hope you learn something from my rant." Y/n says as she gave Shijima a cold glare. "Shijima-san?"

Lunar has escaped the sky
Alone at least
In the night sky

➽───────────────❥

loraine's note:
y/n releasing her inner anger, oh fun fact! i made this book while i was angry towards the ghost, so basically each chapters would release my anger towards the ghost which explains y/n's foul mouthed-ness :> just a few more angst i promise it will get better but u will cry :>