55.

TEES POV:

"Now yall know sleep is everything to me" DayDay rambled on. "Yall stealing it and that is bitch activity" he continued.

"Put this in yo ear" said T3 handing me a ear piece.

"You do realise you ain't the only one loosing sleep" said Niyah.

I can tell she a real ride or die, DayDay wake up for some shit then she's awake. This stuff don't even involve her but she's gonna come through.

I looked to my side and seen Hakeem just standing at the stairs on his phone. He didn't like this at all and I could tell but he don't know I'm doing it for him and all of us.

"How yall gonna meet?" Asked T3.

"Mall parking lot." I mumbled.

"That shits closed" he replied.

"Ok and..." I said mugging him.

"Make sure you keep that in yo ear, we'll be talking to you" he said.

"Gonna whisper some nasty shit" mumbled DayDay. "Make her laugh" he said giggling.

"Fuck up" I said rolling my eyes.

"One of us need to drive her over there" said T3.

Before we decided whose driving who. Jamal and Kayla walked in.

"So whats the event" said Kayla walking in with a bag of popcorn and Hennessy. I just slammed my hand in my face because the fuck??

"Ion think this that" said Jamal following behind her, taking the Hennessy off her and putting it in the kitchen.

"Yall got the drop on Jaliyah?" He asked.

"You knew about this shit" I said raising my eyebrow. "Your allowing me to put my life in danger!" I laughed.

"You said yeah so..." he said shrugging with his hands up.

"So who dropping her. She's got 30 minutes" said T3.

"You know T3...you seem to be the only one so stuck up about this plan are you fed?" Asked DayDay. Hakeem was still at the stair case just on his phone.

Niyah slapped his arm and T3 replied, "I swear DayDay if you doing this shot you do when we about to do something big then imma beat yo ass.."

"I'm just playing" he said smirking.

"How many time have I got to asks yall who's dropping Tee of?" T3 repeated.

Our attention turned to the door as we heard it slam. "My lift out there.." I said walking out.

Hakeem was in his car on his phone.

"You gonna take me and stop being aggy or we just gon sit here" I asked putting on my seatbelt.

"Helloooo" I said waving my hands in his face.

He looked up from his phone and got a grip of my arms. "Get the fuck out Tee" he said releasing his hands off of me.

"No" I said lowering the seat pushing it back so I could relax for what could be the last half an hour of my life. "I ain't going nowhere until you drop me." I mumbled.

He leaned over to take my seatbelt off and stayed in that position to ask, "what did you just say, I ain't hear you?" I didn't reply but he turned his face to look at me like, "answer me??"

"Just drive" I shouted.

"No" he replied. "Now who pay these car bills me or you?" I didn't reply. "That's what my fine ass thought now get out"

"For thirty minutes my time sho is lasting for quite some time" I mumbled.

I took of my seatbelt opened the door and walked out. The mall was about 20 minutes away but I'm sure I could make it in 10.

The maths is not mathing but I'll make it work. I thought.

I plugged my headphone in and started making my way downtown when I heard a car beeping at me. I looked back but at this point it was getting dark.

Then I heard a giggling from my ear and forgot I had my earpiece in.

"What now DayDay?" I asked stopping dead in my tracks.

"How you know it's me laughing?" He asked.

"Who else piss me off like you except Hakeem" I asked.

"Nice lil drama over there, sound like a bad girl club episode" he mumbled.

"I heard that." I said continuing to walk. "Don't say shit to me from now unless it's important" I said.

A car beeped again and now I stopped and went to walk to it.

"Let's go" said Hakeem lowering his window.

I went to open the door but it was closed I folded my arms and stared at him then he unlocked it and locked it again. Finally he let me in.

"You play too much" I said mugging him.

"I'm just yo lift so fuck up" he said concentrating on the road.

I grabbed his aux and played Hit different to be petty.

And I sang pointing at him, "I was into you from the beginning even if you wasn't mine, scared to admit my...

He just smacked his lips running his tongue down his bottom lip.

As soon SZA started singing Hit different I could hear him mumbling the words with his low ahh voice. Finally we pulled up to parking lot but we parked outside of it so Sean couldn't see us.

"Hit different when I'm sitting here alone all by myself, hit different when I think you might be with somebody else" I sang taking off my seatbelt and gathering my things.

And I sang the lyrics along with SZA while smiling at Hakeem as he tried to act like he wasn't watching me "don't trip when you see me out kicking with my new bitch."

He got the message, ooo he was mad now.

"You petty as fuck" said DayDay in my ear piece.

And with that I left.

———————————————-
This chapter ain't that long🏃🏾‍♀️I'm preparing for what's about to come next in the next chapter wheeewww

Comment comment comment🥲

Ion even know if yall like it or not so comment if you do, don't be a gohst reader😌

What's yall opinion on Hakeem?