𝟱. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗸𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿 𝗴𝗹𝗲𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄

This week Mr Schue had decided that the glee club lesson would be a musical, Rocky Horror

This week Mr Schue had decided that the glee club lesson would be a musical, Rocky Horror. Now, Charlotte wasn't so sure how they'd be able to pull this off, as Kurt said, a school in Texas couldn't even put on a production of Rent. As usual, there was definitely something going on in Mr Schue's personal life that resulted in him choosing this specific musical for the club, and the glee kids were definitely going to find out.

"Okay, let's talk about casting." he said after everyone's murmurs about their production had settled.

"Oh! Finn and I will play Brad and Janet." Rachel volunteered before anyone else could.
Mr Schue nodded his approval and wrote down their names on the sheet of paper.

"And I'll be playing the guy in the wheelchair, right?" Artie asked.

"That's what I was thinking." Mr Schue agreed. "And, I thought Kurt could play the role of Frankenfurter."

Immediately shaking his head in disagreement, Kurt protested, "No. There is no way I'm playing a transvestite in high heels and fishnets and wearing lipstick!"

Santana smirked, teasingly, "Why, 'cause that look was last season?"

"I'll do it!" Mike said, unexpectedly, distracting everyone from the glare Kurt was shooting at Santana.

"Really? It's like the male lead." Tina said to her boyfriend, pleasantly surprised.

"I know but I'm feeling a little more confident about my singing voice after our duets project." Mike said with a smile.

"Yay! Go Mike!" Charlotte cheered from beside him, giving him a high five.

"Great! I have no problem with that!" Mr Schue smiled "Now, we're a little short on female roles. So, we're going to have to double up on Columbia's and Magenta's."

"It's standard practice on Broadway. It'll preserve your voices." Rachel explained.

"I'd like to preserve you in a jar in my basement." Mercedes said as the glee club laughed at her.

"Sam, I'd like you to play the role of the creature." Mr Schue announced, and everyone turned to look at Sam.

"From the black lagoon?" He questioned. 

"Rocky." Quinn quickly corrected. "He's like the Frankenstein character except blonde. You'll kill the part. He's cute just like you."

"Better start working on those abs." Santana commented.

"Are you kidding me?" Sam said confidently with a scoff. "You could cut glass with these babies. I have no problem showing off my body."

"okay." Mr Schue cheered, clapping his hands together. "looks like we got ourselves a show!"
***

 "looks like we got ourselves a show!"***