Chapter 6 - That awkward moment when you find out feelings exist.

"Where exactly is here?" Varian asked as he walked up to the edge of the ship. In the distance was an island with this small building on it. It was big enough where it looked like you could fit twenty people in it at most. It also had a couple of vine's growing on the side. Varian looked at it a bit closer. Varian's eyes widen.

Cassandra came a little closer to him, so the chain wasn't hurting her hand, but she was close enough that she saw in his eye's they seemed scared. She looked at him as she noticed he started to sweat. Cass nudged him with her shoulder and he jumped back in a scare, and because they are connected he was pulled back to Cassandra, and he tripped and they both fell over.

He was laying on top of her as he immediately opened his eyes. "Oh!!! S-Sorry, I-I didn't m-mean t-to...." He paused as he closed his eyes and when he opened his eyes then he looked at Cass. "Sorry is what I'm trying to say." He said as he stood up off her.

"It's ok, but what's going on?" Cassandra asked as he held his hand out to help her up. Cassandra grabbed it, once she stood up, she looked at him, something was wrong. He turned around so he wasn't facing her.

"Varian?" Cassandra said while she touched his shoulder. "I want to help you, but I can't if I don't know what's going on. Is it the cut? If it is we can get it all bandaged and stitched up as soon as we-"

"No, it's not that," Varian said as he took Cassandra's hands off his shoulder while she turned around and held Cassandra's hands in his hands. "It's.... It's...." Varian closed his eyes as he couldn't say it.

"Varian, you can tell me," Cassandra said looking at him. With her eyes focused on him.

"You see that building over there." He said as he pointed to the building they were headed to.

"Yeah?" Cass said as she looked back at him. Varian looked at the building like he was in his own world.

"That building.... That's where I went to prison for a year." Cassandra looked at him with a shocked look.

"I....I had no idea." Cassandra said looking at the ground.

"No, it's alright it's just... The memories that come back to me from then. I was 15 when I was there. I had met Andrew... I had a whole year, JUST to think about all these awful things I did." Varian said as he let go of Cassandra's hand.

"No," Cass said looking up at him. She turned him to look at her. "You are NOT that guy anymore. Like you said you were 15, you were just a teenager. Now you are an adult."

"Just because I'm older doesn't mean he's not there!!!! . . . He lives inside of me.... I don't want him to come back. . . I don't want him to hurt you." He said looking into Cassandra's eyes.

Both of them were looking at each other until they were interrupted by the boat having a short but strong shake. They looked around and they had hit the land on the island.

Cassandra and Varian were dragged by the chains of the handcuffs to the building. "And to think, I thought I would never have to see this place again," Varian said looking at the ground. Cassandra looked at him. Seeing him like this broke her heart.

They were thrown into the building by the leader of the group, four of the other guys stayed behind to make sure they ended up where they belong. On the inside were about 5 dungeon cells. All of them were empty right then. But one of them was about to be filled with two people.

The four guys took off the handcuffs using the purple stone. Varian was fascinated by the stone, but his thoughts and theories about it were interrupted by two of the guys taking Varian. "Varian!!!!" Cass yelled while trying to get over to him.